Tmaps for sale

Buying/Selling Everything Else

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Misti Autumns

Tmaps for sale

Post by Misti Autumns »

Alrighty. I have 159 or so Tmaps that I've aquired from pking. These are all mixed up and range from level 1-5. I am looking for an offer on all of these. I will start the bidding at 200k and will let this run until Im happy with a price. I tend to not let my auctions run very long so bid while you can. I reserve the right to sell/refuse to sell to anybody for any reason. Telamon may be used as a broker for the deal if you wish.

Happy bidding

a_llama

Re: Tmaps for sale

Post by a_llama »

Would you be willing to have a third party test the maps to see what they are all and sell by level and not as a bunch?

Misti Autumns

Post by Misti Autumns »

a_llama wrote:Would you be willing to have a third party test the maps to see what they are all and sell by level and not as a bunch?
if that is at all possible yes, but I would need to know who that 3rd party is and would need to be protected somehow in the deal. If you have a way to do it, sure thing.

Jupiter

Post by Jupiter »

I'll go 200k without the third party to test them.

PM me and we can set up a time to meet in the vast realm of Britania

- Jupiter

a_llama

Post by a_llama »

Well there is your 200k bid. But if your still interested in IDing the maps it is definitely possible I think Cattie B has chars to ID and Im sure a few other reputable people do too. I remember seeing a forum post somewhere where some one was advertising there services.

time2a

Post by time2a »

Kelektra i believe was the one who use to advertise this service :)

Grey Snow

Post by Grey Snow »

ill go 215k

TheEttinKing

Post by TheEttinKing »

if they can be identified by a third party ill go 300k.

Jed Clampett on drugs story By the EttinKing.

Let me tell ya story bout a man named Jed poor man barley kept his family feed then one day he was smoking on a joint and zedd hit him with his truck...Twice.

Robbbb
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Robbbb »

If you just dbl click each one with a char that has 0 cartography and it says 'it is too difficult to decode', not to be confused with just 'unable to decode', then it is not a lvl 1 map...if you do this and let us know how many are NOT lvl 1's I will bid

TheEttinKing

Post by TheEttinKing »

Robbbb wrote:If you just dbl click each one with a char that has 0 cartography and it says 'it is too difficult to decode', not to be confused with just 'unable to decode', then it is not a lvl 1 map...if you do this and let us know how many are NOT lvl 1's I will bid
yeah i second this i just wanna know how many are level 1 i dont care what the rest are ill does em.

Let me tell ya story bout a man named Jed poor man barley kept his family feed then one day he was smoking on a joint and zedd hit him with his truck...Twice.

Misti Autumns

Post by Misti Autumns »

I dont need any money right now so Im going to pass on going through them 1 by 1 to figure it out. even paying 2k per you will make FAR MORE than what you paid back in gold alone, let alone items. However they are right Kelektra did offer a service to tell you which are what level. I'd recommend contacting her. Im just trying to get rid of these things with as little hastle as possible

TheEttinKing

Post by TheEttinKing »

Misti Autumns

Post by Misti Autumns »

Selling to TheEttinKing, if he is still the high bidder, as soon as my girl goes to sleep.. Probobly 2 hours

Misti Autumns

Post by Misti Autumns »

Pending sale to TheEttinKing

EDIT: Sold, smooth deal. Thank you, will trade again.
Last edited by Misti Autumns on Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

TheEttinKing

Post by TheEttinKing »

im ready i was afk poopin