FOR SALE!!! (Done)

Not sure what a certain item is worth? Post a price check here!

Moderator: Trade Moderators

squirrelkiller

FOR SALE!!! (Done)

Post by squirrelkiller »

Selling an accurate large battle axe of vanquishing - a durable accurate heavy crossbow of vanquishing - a massive maul of vanquishing - an accurate maul of vanquishing - a massive surpassingly accurate longsword of vanquishing - a durable accurate scimitar of vanquishing - an accurate war mace of vanquishing - a surpassingly accurate crossbow of vanquishing - a substantial surpassingly accurate crossbow of vanquishing - a fortified exceedingly accurate war mace of vanquishing - a substantial exceedingly accurate cutlass of vanquishing, a Massive surpassingly accurate heavy crossbow of daemon's breath and power (19 charges), a deed for a X-mas tree, full vials, and a broken chair (standing) whole package for a large brick deed. contact me on here if interested in the package. Thank you for viewing. :( Going in the bank due to no interest.
Last edited by squirrelkiller on Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:35 am, edited 4 times in total.

mr mahoney

Re: Was wondering?

Post by mr mahoney »

As a quick and generalized price.

Vanqs-1kish
Vanq +5 tactics-1-3k
Vanq+10-4-6k
Vanq+20-6-10k
The deamon breath hxbow 4-8k bows sell for the least.

This is just a general idea you could get more or less weps are also buyer dependent.

squirrelkiller

Re: Was wondering?

Post by squirrelkiller »

Ok sir thanks for the info it is appreciated =)

Casey
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: FOR SALE!!!

Post by Casey »

Are you willing to split it up? I am not interested in the weapons....just the broken chair and xmas deed.

squirrelkiller

Re: FOR SALE!!!

Post by squirrelkiller »

Sure give me a small deed and 15k and the chair and X-mas tree are yours =)

Return to “Price Check”