Earthquake spell.

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
Slimeball Jasper

Earthquake spell.

Post by Slimeball Jasper »

I remember the Earthquake spell was able to kill people, not just take them down to a minimum of 1 life.

I believe the percentage based damage not going under 1 hp was changed after UO:R as i remember killing people with earthquake.

alatar

Re: Earthquake spell.

Post by alatar »

The only time I remember earthquake being able to kill someone was after the Champion Spawns ( Publish 16 ) had been introduced. I clearly remember killing scorpions in the wall behind the locked door in Terathan Keep for the Arachnid Spawn.

I cannot say if it was this way before hand during T2A though..
#1 PK Guild on T2A
ironfistmax wrote:Alatar is one of the best PvPers I have known. I have played UO since 1998 and every free shard known to man. It's not questionable whether he is good or not.
Hemperor wrote:Alatar is a douche bag but at least he and cr3w would fight everyone.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

I will look into this. It's not my memory, but my memory isn't evidence of much.
Thanks.

Maleficia

Post by Maleficia »

I remember it being a % damage spell and as such the laws of diminishing returns would kick in. As a target was more damaged, the less damage another EQ would do. I remember when house killing in T2A we would EQ a couple of times then go to CL or MS to finish. I don't recall EQ ever finishing the job.

RoadKill
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by RoadKill »

I know EQ was used for killing pre-T2A, my experiences with it after T2A was released are foggy (but during the dread days I know for a fact we use to use it to kill several people at once)
Lake Superior 1997-2002, UOSA 2008-Present
I no longer use this account, if you need to reach me, message my new account, Boomland Jenkins