sos pulled

Not sure what a certain item is worth? Post a price check here!

Moderator: Trade Moderators

smart86

sos pulled

Post by smart86 »

think it would be possible to sell sos chests that havent been identified for more than you could sell a mib?

applejack
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: sos pulled

Post by applejack »

There are three different "levels" of chests that can randomly get fished up. "Level 1" has around 1000 gold and less items/gems/scrolls/regs. "Level 2" has around 2000 gold and more and "Level 3" has around 3000 gold and even more stuff. You can immediately tell what level it is by the amount of gold and after a while you will even know by the amount your weight goes up after fished up.

So to answer your question, depends. It seems inefficient though.
[cA] Organizational Information
[cA] Tales of Adventure
Tabius wrote:I am disgusted by cA's attitude in this and you should all be ashamed of yourselves.

smart86

Post by smart86 »

True, and who knows, if it caught on people would probably exploit it anyways.

LiquidFire

Post by LiquidFire »

yeah in a trade window you could tell immediately what level it was just by clicking on chest and seeing how many stones/items are in it, lvl 1 has around 15-20 items i believe, lvl 2 has around 25 - 35 items and lvl 3 has around 50 items, unless trade windows dont allow you to see that info when clicking on chests. But always ask person to open chests, and besides, most people rather buy the SOS bottle rather than already fished up chests, because fishing it up is part of the thrill of seeing if your 2.5k-3k gamble on purchasing a typical SOS bottle fishes u up what A:misc paintings/shipwreck items B:type of chest be it wood(common)/silver(semi rare)/silver w/gold rim(most rare and prized) and C:lvl of chest, 1-3 which yields your immediate liquidateble(?spell) treasure via gold, regs, clothing, jewels, magic items. I found that every 50 bottles i fish up i get about 1-2 gold rimmed chests, 2-5 silver chests, and about even number of lvl 1-3 chests, and after selling crummy force or less quality weapons and stuff i make about 150k and kept all chests and jewels, cause i collect those, and also before i type forever i get about 5-10 power or higher quality weapons, and about 1 or 2 of those being vanq with ghouls touch or highely sought after weapons, anyways hope this helps, i fish up ALOT of SOS bottles and i sell 75% of them for 2.8k because they take alot of time to sort, chart my course, and fish them up and transfer goods to my tower for further sorting/id'ing, and yes they sell fast but my Yew Vendor is in good location, and plug my vendor im south of yew bank right before the south most twin towers before u hit the road, third from the left : )
-Apac, Pro Solo Provo/Treasure Hunter, Part Time Businessman/Broker
-Krillin, Tank Mage, Wannabe PvP'er
-Brak, Apprentice Tamer
-Joseph, Meat Shield
-Opie, Kelvin, & Jimmy Houston GM Fisherman/Captains of the Valentine I, II, & III

Populus

Post by Populus »

LiquidFire wrote:yeah in a trade window you could tell immediately what level it was just by clicking on chest and seeing how many stones/items are in it, lvl 1 has around 15-20 items i believe, lvl 2 has around 25 - 35 items and lvl 3 has around 50 items, unless trade windows dont allow you to see that info when clicking on chests. But always ask person to open chests, and besides, most people rather buy the SOS bottle rather than already fished up chests, because fishing it up is part of the thrill of seeing if your 2.5k-3k gamble on purchasing a typical SOS bottle fishes u up what A:misc paintings/shipwreck items B:type of chest be it wood(common)/silver(semi rare)/silver w/gold rim(most rare and prized) and C:lvl of chest, 1-3 which yields your immediate liquidateble(?spell) treasure via gold, regs, clothing, jewels, magic items. I found that every 50 bottles i fish up i get about 1-2 gold rimmed chests, 2-5 silver chests, and about even number of lvl 1-3 chests, and after selling crummy force or less quality weapons and stuff i make about 150k and kept all chests and jewels, cause i collect those, and also before i type forever i get about 5-10 power or higher quality weapons, and about 1 or 2 of those being vanq with ghouls touch or highely sought after weapons, anyways hope this helps, i fish up ALOT of SOS bottles and i sell 75% of them for 2.8k because they take alot of time to sort, chart my course, and fish them up and transfer goods to my tower for further sorting/id'ing, and yes they sell fast but my Yew Vendor is in good location, and plug my vendor im south of yew bank right before the south most twin towers before u hit the road, third from the left : )
Shift+Enter.
ImageImageImage
[cA]

LiquidFire

Post by LiquidFire »

Whats shift+enter mean?
-Apac, Pro Solo Provo/Treasure Hunter, Part Time Businessman/Broker
-Krillin, Tank Mage, Wannabe PvP'er
-Brak, Apprentice Tamer
-Joseph, Meat Shield
-Opie, Kelvin, & Jimmy Houston GM Fisherman/Captains of the Valentine I, II, & III

Return to “Price Check”