Lockable Boxes: 50/50 and GM

Buying/Selling Everything Else

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Saint Dismas

Lockable Boxes: 50/50 and GM

Post by Saint Dismas »

Hullo fellow UOers! I'm in the business to become a lockpicker so I can make some pixel-money by, well, picking locks!

Do any among you have vendors selling boxes of the necessary skill to gain lockpicking? I have a mere 30 skill and will need a box crafted by a 50/50 carpenter/tinker until I hit the 70's and can use a GM-made box.

I've looked around (admittedly it's not the highest on my list of concerns) and haven't managed to find any stocked vendors selling the 50/50 boxes at least. I could just make the thing myself on an alt but I figure I'd like to pay forth some gold to anyone who is actually trying to make money off that business.

Thanks for any assistance given! I hope to buy your wares soon. :D

Used Kotex
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Lockable Boxes: 50/50 and GM

Post by Used Kotex »

Make a 50/50 mule?
Yeah, I'm still in DCT... So's yer sister !

Saint Dismas

Post by Saint Dismas »

Used Kotex wrote:Make a 50/50 mule?
I certainly can, as I stated in the original post. :wink:

I simply wanted to see if anybody on the shard is in the process of making a crafter and wouldn't mind some extra money for their efforts while they make the grind toward GMing carpentry.

Of course, I will make an alt to do the work if nobody out there happens to need the money.

Sercruse

Post by Sercruse »

Saint, I decided that because I like the cut of your jib, I would help you out. The server needs more people like you that would rather stimulate the economy by buying from other players instead of just doing it yourself :)

Sadly, my tinker is too skilled for what you need so I created a 50 Carp/50 Tinker and made a box for you. I put it on my vendor in Magincia for 150g which can be found here:

viewtopic.php?f=76&t=33019

Let me know if you have any trouble finding it!

Safe travels!

-Serc

Saint Dismas

Post by Saint Dismas »

Thanks Serc! I found it and bought it.

Good man.

mr mahony

Post by mr mahony »

viewtopic.php?f=76&t=32940

You can find gm tinkered made containers on the vendor virgil. The simple red boxes sell at 100g

Return to “Other”