Sercruse's One-of-a-kind Outfit Sale! New outfits added!

Buying/Selling Everything Else

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Sercruse

Sercruse's One-of-a-kind Outfit Sale! New outfits added!

Post by Sercruse »

Hey everyone, it's me again. I've been working hard trying to get more sandals and more special cloth and am here to present my newest batch of custom 1-of-a-kind outfits!

Remember, all of these outfits include special matching sandals! Due to my stock constantly changing and expanding, prices are going to vary from outfit to outfit depending on the amount of special cloth it takes to create these and the rarity and desireability of the sandals that are included in these awesome outfits. I welcome any feedback and suggestions and am always accepting work for custom outfits or single items!

I'm going to simplify these a bit for the time being due to time constraints but the outfits are the same great quality you have come to expect! I will edit this post often with my current stock of outfits. IN STOCK outfits will always be at the TOP of the page! Prices have been reduced on BLUE sandal outfits! All of these outfits can be found on my vendor who's location is at the bottom of this post :)

On to the outfits!

----------

Red-Brown 1860 Sandals with Matching Half Apron and Doublet with 1645 Blood Red Skirt and Fancy Shirt!
Vendor Priced at: 2800g

1808 Army Green Sandals with Matching Kilt and Sash accompanied by 1722 Golden Fancy Shirt and Feathered Hat!
Vendor Priced at: 2900g

1332 Blue Sandals with Matching Half Apron, Sash and Skull Cap complimented by Vivid Green 1427 Short Pants and Fancy Shirt! Ahoy Matey!
Vendor Priced at: SOLD!

1326 Vivid Blue sandals with matching Half Apron, Doublet and Cap along with 1245 Dark Purple Skrit and Fancy Shirt.

Super dark 1881 Sandals with matching Long Pants and Fancy Shirt! Includes the Darkest Red 1609 Doublet, Half Apron and Bandana!
Vendor Priced at: 2200g Price Reduced!

For the lady!(REALLY don't mind the crossdressing, please!) Light Brown(#1842 Sandals with Matching Dress and Soft Lime Green(#1428) Half Apron and Floppy Hat!
Vendor Priced at: 1600g Price Reduced!

Very Unique! Army Green(#1806) Sandals with Matching Long Pants and Doublet and Gold(#1721) Fancy Shirt, Half Apron and Bandana! I love this outfit!
Vendor priced at: SOLD!

Vivid Blue(#1324) Sandals with Matching Short Pants and Sash and Chocolate Brown(#1845) Fancy Shirt, Half Apron and Bandana!

For the female!(Don't mind the cross-dressing, please!) Light Gray(#1875) Sandals with Matching Skirt and Sash with Deep Maroon(#1609) Fancy Shirt, Half Apron and Cap!

Nightmare Blue(#1308) Sandals with Matching Long Pants and Full Apron with Gray(#1885) Fancy Shirt and Bandana. A Blacksmith's dream!

Nightmare Blue(#1308) Sandals with Matching Kilt and Doublet. Accented by a Light Purple(#1246) Fancy Shirt and Feathered Hat!

----------

Lightest shade in the 1800's - 1801 Sandals with matching Kilt and Doublet with 1442 Fancy Shirt and Skull Cap!

1862 Sandals with Matching Skirt and Fancy Shirt with 1618 Doublet, Half Apron and Cap!

Deep Blue 1336 Sandals with matching Kilt and Doublet with 1329 Fancy Shirt and Feathered Hat!

One of the darkest browns in the game! 1809 Sandals with Matching Short Pants and Fancy Shirt with 1445 Army Green Half Apron, Sash and Feathered Hat!

1331 Sandals with matching Long Pants and Fancy Shirt with 1108 Charcoal Doublet and Bandana!

1306 Sandals with matching Long Pants and Fancy Shirt with Darkest Brown 1881 Doublet, Half Apron and Bandana!

----------

"The Farmer"
This very special outfit includes army green Sandals with matching Short Pants(#1806) and special Faded Lime Green(#1437) Half Apron, Sash and Straw Hat. Hey, I think that corn stalk just checked you out!

----------

"The Eco-Friendly Aristocrat"
This forward-minded outfit which showcases your wealth but also your love of the environment boasts special Sandals with matching Long Pants and Doublet(#1879) with Faded Lime Green(#1437) Fancy Shirt, Cloak and Feathered Hat. Wear it on a stroll through the woods or to attend an important Town Hall meeting, very versatile!

----------

"The Alchemist"
Mix in style! This unique outfit includes near-silver(#1873) Sandals, Long Pants and Doublet with Deep Red(#1609) Half Apron, Fancy Shirt and Wizard's Hat. Long pants and sleeves protect you from harmful chemicals!

-----------

All outfits are exceptional, completely unused and ready to wear!

They can be found on my S&S Magincia Style Vendor on Magincia North Beach! Directions are at the bottom of this post. And remember, these outfits will never be recreated!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Outfit #1: For the high-class traveller! This unique outfit includes very dark 1818 hue Sandals with matching 1818 Kilt, Sash and Feathered Hat! The Fancy shirt is 1813 in the same colour block only 5 shades lighter!

Only 2600g!
Vendor code: SOLD!

---------------

Outfit #2: Need something stylish, yet comfortable, while mining, lumberjacking or fishing? Look no further! This one of a kind outfit consists of 1819 Sandals, Long Pants and Doublet! Low price for the working man!

Only 1600g!

---------------

Outfit #3: "Why indeed, sir, I do have that in stock." This special outfit would suit only the most distinguished merchant. It includes the most pure brown in all the hues 1845 Sandals with matching Short Pants, Doublet and 1846 Fancy Shirt!

Only 2100g!

---------------

Outfit #4: Miss out on the first high-class traveller outfit? Fret not! This fantastic outfit consists of pure silver 1884 Sandals with matching 1884 Doublet and 1887 Kilt, Fancy Shirt and Feathered Hat!

Only 2800g!

---------------

Again, these awesome outfits are ALL 1-of-a-kind! They can be found on my latest vendor(Barnett) here at S&S Magincia, Seaside:

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=32989

Lastly, I have TONS more cloth in stock and can match nearly ANY hue sandals you might have! Want somthing custom? Send me a PM! I can be found on IRC or failing that, here on the forums.

Thanks for looking and safe travels!
Last edited by Sercruse on Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:20 am, edited 10 times in total.

Sercruse

Re: Sercruse's Unique Style Outlet: One-of-a-kind outfit sal

Post by Sercruse »

Oh I also wanted to add - I'm looking for feedback on my vendor, location, prices, organization etc.

This is a bit of an experimental thing for me so I am offering 1 FREE special clothing item of your choice up to 12 yards with my larger stocked hues to anyone that has looked at my vendor and is willing to provide a little constructive criticism via this thread, a forum PM or IRC PM.

I have a lot of fun making these outfits so let me know what you guys want to see! I want this to be a success!

-Serc

Daelan
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Daelan »

Was there just yesterday very nice.

Not Everyday Will Someone Make You Happy.

BUT

Everyday Someone Will Piss You Off!

Sercruse

Post by Sercruse »

New outfits in stock! I decided that my first batch was a little drab looking, although i got a lot of compliments. This next batch is even better!

"The Traveller"
Travel in style! Super dark 1818 Sandals with matching Kilt and Sash with a lovely 1320 blue Fancy Shirt and Feathered Hat to accessorize! +10 to attractiveness!

----------

"The Distinguished Fisherman"
Tan 1846 Sandals, Short Pants and Doublet, complimented by a soft 1430 green Fancy Shirt and Floppy Hat! Leave the fishing pole at home, the fish will come to you!

----------

"El Capitan"
Fit for a Captain! Ship Hull Brown 1854 Sandals, Matching Fancy Shirt with Sea Spray Blue 1324 Kilt, Sash and Tricorne Hat! Captain's orders: Get sexy!

----------

"The Traveller's Rival"
You saw that distinguished traveller earlier and just had to do one better! 1858 Cream Sandals and Matching fancy Shirt and Feathered Hat with 1609 Crushed Red Velvet Kilt and Doublet! Your move, sir.

----------

"The Farmer's Daughter"
Seduce all the neighbour boys with this 1869 Chocolate Sandals and matching Skirt with 1228 Lilac Fancy Shirt, Floppy Hat and Half Apron. Make sure you keep all their names straight!

----------

Once again, these are all one-of-a-kind outfits, never to be reproduced! Aall items are exceptional and 100% unused!

I'm still running my feedback promotion and am available for custom comissions on single items or full outfits. The more you buy, the more you save! My hue stock grows larger by the day!

Thanks for looking and safe travels!

-Serc
Last edited by Sercruse on Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:28 am, edited 2 times in total.

jekkis
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by jekkis »

Reserve the "El Capitan" for me. Great job on the outfits, I like them all a lot. Perhaps when I get my million boards racked up and it's time for the Magincia Fair event, you can be around to do some tailoring? :)

Tiwstacain

Post by Tiwstacain »

love your beautiful threads. I can see much love in this craft

TC

Sercruse

Post by Sercruse »

Thanks guys!

I'm still accepting commissions on custom clothes and full outfits! Remember, I do have access to 1109 and Blood Red hues. Prices are negotiable!

Zelek Uther
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Zelek Uther »

Fantastic advert, great styles! :D
Zadok Uther - Co-founder of Society of Traders [S^T]

Zelek Uther - Guild Master of Terra Nova [TN]

Cpt Jack Sparrow

Post by Cpt Jack Sparrow »

Love the advertising. Being a Fashion junkie myself. I just had to buy all of these one time only deals. Thank you. Vendor is out of outfits.

Sercruse

Post by Sercruse »

Thanks for your support and patronage everyone! New outfits coming soon!

Wonko the Sane

Post by Wonko the Sane »

Great work on this, I wish you the best of luck. If I didn't die so much, I'd buy some of your clothes. Maybe my dedicated item ID guy could buy some.

Sercruse

Post by Sercruse »

Original Post updated with my newest outfits!

Sercruse

Re: Sercruse's One-of-a-kind Outfit Sale! New outfits added!

Post by Sercruse »

Bump for fashion!

Sercruse

Post by Sercruse »

New outfits added! Thank you everyone for your awesome support and patronage!

JohnnyCash

Post by JohnnyCash »

Bump for awesome!