Vendor Sell Problem

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
Purge

Vendor Sell Problem

Post by Purge »

Vendors arn't recognizing their names in order to select a vendor to sell from out of a group. Say you have 3 vendors in corner and you want to sell to Casta... You say Casta sell. Nothing happens :(

Oh and didn't animals die being brought through the moonglow recdu spot? Or was that pre t2a

Derrick

Re: Vendor Sell Problem

Post by Derrick »

I just tested with Corriene in the Alch shop near WBB and she responded to "Corrine buy" even with another vendor standing between us. There shouldn't be a difference between vendors, but where did you notice this problem?

It was early T2A that you couldn't bring animals back and forth between Lost Lands and Britainnia. I believe by mid-99 it was possible to do though.

Faust

Post by Faust »

Purge wrote: Oh and didn't animals die being brought through the moonglow recdu spot? Or was that pre t2a
It definitely couldn't be pre-t2a since t2a didn't exist. :wink:

I forget exactly what happened when you tried, but I do know animals couldn't travel between t2a. There was a bug that allowed this to be possible. I think it was the ship passage that allowed it. I'd have to do some research on it to be certain, unless someone else knows for certain. I never done this sort of thing back then.

Divvet

Post by Divvet »

as far as i remember you could bring animals throught he passages, but not through the teleporter.
I remember this because i used to go tame a load of mounts and bring them back to brit bank to sell.
but again my memory has proven to be a bit crap at times so i could be wrong, also i aint got any hard evidence. thought id just chip in :)

Faust

Post by Faust »

Changes to T2A/ Britannia transportation Dec 4 2000 4:57PM CST
The current travel restrictions that exist between T2A (Second Age lands) and Britannia (Old Lands) will be lifted in the following manner:

Players will be able to recall and gate between the Lost Lands (T2A) and Britannia.
Passageways and connection points between the Lost Lands and Britannia will be open to tamed creature travel.
Players will be able to use stablemasters in both areas with T2A or Britannian creatures. Players will be able to remove Lost Lands creatures from the stables while being within the Britannian lands, and vice versa.
Players will be able to ride a mounted ostard or rideable llama across Lost Land/Britannian access points.
Allow for rideable llamas to be mounted in the Old Lands (Britannia).
The animal restriction was removed late after UOR. I haven't been able to confirm the travel bug for pets yet for sure. It may have worked through the passage ways. I do know that the teleporters did not work for certain though.

Ronk
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ronk »

When T2A first came out you couldn't bring anything through. Some people used a bug to sneak some ozzys through (I believe they used green acres...) and so to any non-T2A clients people just saw a person riding an invisible mount. Lol.

Either way, I hope the ozzy restriction isn't put in...heh
------------------
The Bloodrock Orcs - http://www.bloodrock.org
Historic Bloodrock

Purge

Post by Purge »

Derrick wrote:I just tested with Corriene in the Alch shop near WBB and she responded to "Corrine buy" even with another vendor standing between us. There shouldn't be a difference between vendors, but where did you notice this problem?

It was early T2A that you couldn't bring animals back and forth between Lost Lands and Britainnia. I believe by mid-99 it was possible to do though.
Was last night when it wasn't working, seems to be working now though odd