Chasing Wall of Death!

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
Purge

Chasing Wall of Death!

Post by Purge »

I was over near yew lich lords in a hallway... and i was kiting one down the hall when all of the sudden I couldn't walk left(south) anymore... It was like a wall was there... so I started back down the hall and the "wall" was following me, I couldn't run LEFT at all so I ran up the stairs to check that and I got stuck on the side of the building unable to do anything but pace back and forth about 6-7 tiles on the side of the wall.

Dieing fixed it thus the wall of death... but I don't get wtf happened it went on for like 45secs before the liches got me

Sorry I don't have screenies for proof but I was wondering if anyone had experienced this before

Twiz

Re: Chasing Wall of Death!

Post by Twiz »

I've had this happen before. I had to restart UO to get it to go away though. Not sure where I was at the time but it was in town not a dungeon.

Kaivan
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kaivan »

That's an issue with synchronization to the server. Razor has a function in it that allows you to resync with the server. That will solve any issues with being able to move in a particular direction.
UOSA Historian and former staff member: August 11, 2008 - June 19, 2016

Useful links for researching T2A Mechanics

Stratics - UO Latest Updates - Newsgroup 1 - Noctalis - UO98.org

BlackFoot
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BlackFoot »

you put the resynch razor hotkey on your spacekey, or enter button so you hit it all the time, you will enver die from invisible wall again
<IronfistMax> tell me where you are in game, and ill come thank you personally
Mad_Max: blackfoot you sent everyone to a slaughter
<Derrick> We will not negotiate with terrorists.
UOSA Society of Adventure and History [UoH]