cA Adventures: The War on Trammel, Part 3

Share stories and special moments with the community.
chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: cA Adventures: The War on Trammel, Part 3

Post by chumbucket »

Hemperor wrote:
chumbucket wrote:
Hemperor wrote:cA players, the supposed t2a "hardcore honchos"
Why are you posting in this forum?
U PK ME TAK MY GLD!
Is that quote still in the OP? Did the Illuminati not take it out yet?

Hemperor
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Hemperor »

Chum, I realise I must have hit a soft spot there... Just lettin you know that it's not just me that realises you guys are just multiclienting bank thieves who will exploit the shard in any way possible at the drop of a hat and just as fast accuse and talk smack of others doing it. Great routine you have going on, keep it up.

Err, I mean.

GRT ROUTIN GLD PLS!!

Aha! So funny, you should make shirts!

[22:26] <ian> why am i making 3750 empty kegs
[22:27] <ian> 1125000 for 3750 empty kegs
----------------------------------------
[10:44] <ian> a good cat is a dead cat

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by chumbucket »

[cA] does not and has never used any exploits. Such accusations, totally unsupported by any evidence and indeed disconfirmed by staff in game on more than one occasion, should at best be in trash talk. [cA] has hit Hemperor's in-game roomate really hard, and so he comes here to make these accusations.

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

Perhaps it has something to do with looting his house (3 times that I'm aware of), getting him guardwhacked at the $$$ Dance off, making his tamer almost perma-red, and stealing his regs/runes more times than I can even imagine.

That's just a hunch though.

Also, there is zero archer-botting going on by us, and the last time my thief has died was at an idoc two weeks ago, it's rare, and almost never takes place at a bank. Just because you kill Eddennis and Waffles at WBB, that doesnt mean they are members of cA.

Hemperor
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Hemperor »

MatronDeWinter wrote:Perhaps it has something to do with looting his house (3 times that I'm aware of), getting him guardwhacked at the $$$ Dance off, making his tamer almost perma-red, and stealing his regs/runes more times than I can even imagine.

That's just a hunch though.

Also, there is zero archer-botting going on by us, and the last time my thief has died was at an idoc two weeks ago, it's rare, and almost never takes place at a bank. Just because you kill Eddennis and Waffles at WBB, that doesnt mean they are members of cA.
I have countless screenshots of killing cA thieves, I've had to buy a seperate harddrive to maintain them. Your guild has admitted many times that your archers run on party messages (and screenshots show), these are essentially bots.

I believe Clark Kent stole an easter basket one time when I was trying to run a public event for the shard, congratulations, I'm really dumbfounded at how you can even defend your mass amount of deaths. Chum may have run off with something within the past TWO years, however the vast majority of anything that has ever been taken from me was not by anyone ever associated with cA.

Congratulations on turning my tamer red with 4 guys each running 4 clients. Era accuracy ftw!

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

You really do live in your own little "hemperor-land".

I'm interested in seeing some shots of me dead.

Downs

Post by Downs »

he can't. government caught wind of him catching on to secret plans & wiped the drive clean
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!

Hemperor
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Hemperor »

I don't have any shots of Matron dead that I know of, then again I've seen Matron maybe twice ingame. I never referred to Matron, rather cA as a whole... and believe me, I've never seen any other guild die more often.

"/ shoot"

Downs

Post by Downs »

Hemperor wrote:I've never seen any other guild die more often.
let us take a moment to remember Teph and Conan
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

Hemperor wrote:cA dies alot, I have pictures of at least 20 dead cA members.

OWNED

Smelly Ira
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Smelly Ira »

You guys antics are cute at first, but seriously this crap has just gotten old. Consider me pwned right off the server on extended leave. I am officially pretty much inactive at this point anyway, I was restocking my vendors, but with this crap going on, what's the point?

Verily, Up yours cA. Having a plant is some cowardly crap.

Wish I could think of something more meaningful and creative to say, but..at this point I really just don't like you guys, and I wish you the worst. IN the beginning, some of your antics provided excitement and a sense of adventure, at this point they are just )((*&ing up my fun, dicks.

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by chumbucket »

Smelly Ira wrote:Wish I could think of something more meaningful and creative to say, but..at this point I really just don't like you guys, and I wish you the worst. IN the beginning, some of your antics provided excitement and a sense of adventure, at this point they are just )((*&ing up my fun, dicks.

Smelly Ira
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Smelly Ira »

Yep, you guys win. I'm gonna go play something that you aren't, I think that's my only way to achieve lasting victory:(

Populus

Post by Populus »

Smelly Ira wrote:You guys antics are cute at first, but seriously this crap has just gotten old. Consider me pwned right off the server on extended leave. I am officially pretty much inactive at this point anyway, I was restocking my vendors, but with this crap going on, what's the point?

Verily, Up yours cA. Having a plant is some cowardly crap.

Wish I could think of something more meaningful and creative to say, but..at this point I really just don't like you guys, and I wish you the worst. IN the beginning, some of your antics provided excitement and a sense of adventure, at this point they are just )((*&ing up my fun, dicks.
I didn't realize stocking vendors was considered as fun.
ImageImageImage
[cA]

Hemperor
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Hemperor »

cA hasn't done anything new, scamming complete newbs for towers (and more) all the time, some people get kicks spending countless hours just to ruin someone's day. It is just a game, but actions speak for themselves.