cA Adventures: The War on Trammel, Part 3

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Downs

Re: cA Adventures: The War on Trammel, Part 3

Post by Downs »

The era inaccuracies hemp brings up are probably related to a U.S. cover up of <insert random conspiracy theory>.

Let's try to stay on topic here
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by chumbucket »

Wise wrote:Do your worst.

Manowar

Post by Manowar »

Wise wrote: either way any retarded UO player could have gotten a vendor in our tent, cA is nothing special :)

If this is true, what does this say about you?
Rendar wrote: Live by the sword, die by the hidden archer turret.
chumbucket and Associates [cA]

[lml] EPIC Heavy Metal Bards [lml]

Brules

Post by Brules »

It says $$$ is a merchant guild whose main goal is to do merchanty things, help out new players and provide events and services to the shard. So I guess we are guilty of that......and cA has dealt a blow to the evil $$$!

:?

Also, our vendors work out of the vendor tent, not the tower, so once they are assigned their positions in the vendor tent I am sure they will make their was to their assigned spots. We have been needing some new vendors for a while, I hope you all will keep them fully stocked and up to date as the tent business can be quite brisk!! We place the new ones in the tower or on the steps and once assigned places are figured out, they will make their way there.

So no need to worry, the tent will be bursting with vendors once again which is a good thing!

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

The war on trammel is just like the war on terrorism. Neither are physical things.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

chumbucket wrote:
Hemperor wrote:Isn't having your whole gameplay being inaccurate sort of trammy?

Party message loop exploitations for pvp, snooping not revealing, 15 macroed Gm thieves to name a few.
I have two thieves! TWO! And I don't use guild chat loops for anything!
Liar. You wrote this post with party message loop exploitations too, didn't you!!!!!

Pro

Post by Pro »

hemps right you have no risk in your gameplay must be pretty boring
Last edited by Nevermore on Sat May 15, 2010 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: language

Brules

Post by Brules »

Thats kinda like a Crips gAnGsTa calling out a stock broker.....yo why you got all that money and cribs and shit? :lol:

PS - The video is so full of rofl, in case anyone missed it like I did, here it is again:

http://www.vimeo.com/11760749
Last edited by Nevermore on Sat May 15, 2010 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: language

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by chumbucket »

Pro wrote:hemps right you have no risk in your gameplay must be pretty boring
You are correct. There is very little chance anyone will steal our keep and make our guild quit.

Pro

Post by Pro »

chumbucket wrote:
Pro wrote:hemps right you have no risk in your gameplay must be pretty boring
You are correct. There is very little chance anyone will steal our keep and make our guild quit.
Remember all those times you tried to grief us and failed? Ofcourse you do, I bet that stings your ego a bit doesn't it :DD

Sandro

Post by Sandro »

lol @ that video..
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by chumbucket »

Day 2: Will $$$ pay up? Will they continue to cry that we are targeting them because they help the community? Or will they own up and admit they picked the wrong fight? Only time will tell! (Fortunately, the cA vendors have all the time in the world!)

Hemperor
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Hemperor »

Honestly, I think we all realise and acknowledge that any monkey could have joined $$$ and placed vendors simply from saying "Hello!". I'm not going to sit here and say that cA is knocking noob helpers and hurting the shard, maybe indirectly, but I don't really think that's the case. I just think that chumbucket's watered down style of humor, largely based on mispelled words, got old about 16 months ago and that his few fanboys are just butthurt players.

It's funny, really, that the thieves probably talk the most smack on this shard...yet they die the most and spend BY FAR the most time in accomplishing stupid things like this. I don't think you can find anyone that uses more excuses than a cA member, extremely hypocritical. Those vendors will be gone within a week or two.
Mikel123 wrote:
chumbucket wrote:
Hemperor wrote:Isn't having your whole gameplay being inaccurate sort of trammy?

Party message loop exploitations for pvp, snooping not revealing, 15 macroed Gm thieves to name a few.
I have two thieves! TWO! And I don't use guild chat loops for anything!
Liar. You wrote this post with party message loop exploitations too, didn't you!!!!!
Mikel, who are you ingame? You just seem to always be on my nuts, good reason to make lame jokes along with cA I suppose. I apologise if I looted your runes once or something, let it go. cA players, the supposed t2a "hardcore honchos" play with many archers (likely multicliented) that are all running system message loops to perfectly sync shots through party message. An exploitation of a UO:R system, remove this along with adding in snooping in revealing and it's cya later cA. Turns out all of their "tricks" are really just watered down gameplay that shouldn't be possible during T2A.

[22:26] <ian> why am i making 3750 empty kegs
[22:27] <ian> 1125000 for 3750 empty kegs
----------------------------------------
[10:44] <ian> a good cat is a dead cat

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by chumbucket »

Hemperor wrote:cA players, the supposed t2a "hardcore honchos"
Why are you posting in this forum?

Hemperor