On the topic of "Bards"

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

On the topic of "Bards"

Post by MatronDeWinter »

REPORTED ISSUE:
1. Thieves do not display the proper title.
2. Thieves may become criminal in an event-related bug.

ISSUE DETAILS:
1. The only details hidden on a thieves paperdoll should be the professional title, that is, the skill-classification title. I believe that the patch-notes were mis-interpreted on this matter as currently the adjective-title is absent as well. During T2A thieves would not want level 4+ fame because this would give them away. I think OSI thought it would do a favor to thieves by refraining from showing "Grandmaster Pickpocket" ect.

2. Thieves who are perma and die during an event have some strange noteriety things going on. Sometimes I come out grey, sometimes I do not. I think that the perma-status may be reset in the process, which may interfere with normal play. ("Hey, hit me im perma" for instance).

ENVIRONMENT DETAILS:
n/a

STEPS TO RECREATE:
1. View the paperdoll of a thief-guilded character. The non-professional title is not displayed.
2. Become perma-grey. Die near the end of an event. If 2 minutes does not elapse between your death and the ending of the event, you will be left the remainder of the time as a criminal. This may or may-not reset your "perma" status, I believe it should not.

EXPECTED RESULTS:
1. Viewing the paperdoll of a thief-guilded character will result in the pre-name title (eg. The Scoundrel) showing, but the removal of the "professional" title (eg. Grandmaster...).

2. Events will no longer effect the noteriety or perma-status of thieves.

DATE REPORTED:
Feb 1, 2010

DATE STATUS CHANGED: