no holiday ticket

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
cew1966

no holiday ticket

Post by cew1966 »

when i logged into the game i didn't recieve a holiday ticked despite the fact that my account is several months old...as lame as the events are in moonglow (worse i've ever seen in ANY game) i'd at least like to have my ticket before i'm frustrated to the point of deleting my account

GomerPyle

Re: no holiday ticket

Post by GomerPyle »

No soup for you!

BenBrawl
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BenBrawl »

it also depends on time played on the account. my bros accounts a yr old but hes only realy played like a day. so no ticket for him. and i always laugh at the reasons people quit stuff!

"o no i dont play this shard anyway just have a account and im rage because i didnt get a ticket!!!"
Facebook.com/AbsoluteCustomsLLC

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

The account game time was likely not met for the ticket.

The lameness does sound like a serious bug though, I'll see what I can find out about this.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

Zane

Post by Zane »

The lameness sounds like operator error more then a bug.

My guess is it can be duplicated by the player but not the server, which suggests the player should find a work around as the problem is on the client end for which no solution can be found on the server end.

:P

Pristiq

Post by Pristiq »

Should fire whichever jackass coordinated and planned the lame event.
chumbucket wrote:Everyone else, don't be a jerk to staff. Maahes cries enough already.

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=40810 - HOLY HELL AN AWESOME VENDOR?!

Zane

Post by Zane »

Pristiq wrote:Should fire whichever jackass coordinated and planned the lame event.
He should be publicly flogged by a retarded chimp.

wyvern35
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by wyvern35 »

Am I the only one who is kind of hoping someone who complains this much just goes ahead and deletes their account like they're threatening? I mean, its not like you're forced to play nor are you paying to play... I’m so sorry Derrick is not catering to you and I promise ANY other game will try and do a better job at kissing your ass and making sure YOUR experience is their number one priority.

Go and find yourself a forest fire to play in.