Health/status bars

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
Thor

Health/status bars

Post by Thor »

Hey,

My bro and i have been playing, and it seems like whenever we drag eachothers names it messes up how the status screens stack. Not sure if I'm missing something or if this is an "authentic bug" that is supposed to stay in, but thought I'd mention it.

Thx

Derrick

Re: Health/status bars

Post by Derrick »

Thor wrote:Hey,

My bro and i have been playing, and it seems like whenever we drag eachothers names it messes up how the status screens stack. Not sure if I'm missing something or if this is an "authentic bug" that is supposed to stay in, but thought I'd mention it.

Thx
Not sure what you mean, can you give a more detailed description of 'messed up'?

There aren't any intentional bugs there.

Also, what's your client version? (It's listed at the bottom of the login screen)

Thor

Post by Thor »

Yeah, sorry about that vague description...

When we drag an enemies health bar it will often become mismatched, so that it is offset. Instead of being in a straight line, that is.

I'm at work, but will check my version when I get home... thank you.

Something else, when I have a row of them (Me) (Monster) (Brother) and kill the monster it leaves the space. (Me) (BLANK) (Brother)

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Thor wrote:Yeah, sorry about that vague description...

When we drag an enemies health bar it will often become mismatched, so that it is offset. Instead of being in a straight line, that is.

I'm at work, but will check my version when I get home... thank you.

Something else, when I have a row of them (Me) (Monster) (Brother) and kill the monster it leaves the space. (Me) (BLANK) (Brother)
Aye. that's all in the client. Not intentional, but nothing we can do about it either.

Thanks

Sauron

Post by Sauron »

That's a client issue :wink: