Trapped chest?

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
Integra

Trapped chest?

Post by Integra »

I could be wrong.. But i dont remember this being like this. Ok i was in town and i seen a grey character, I attacked him and killed him out of town. After he died, I opened his corpse and seen 1006 gold and a wooden box. Of couse i loot the gold and the box. As soon as i placed the wooden crate into my pack. I was killed instantly without ever double clicking the box. Is this some sort of bug?
I know that trapped boxes have to be double clicked to set them off. Is a wooden crate any different? It just doesnt make any sense to loot something and place it in your pack and and without double clicking the box to set off the trap. Somebody please correct me if im wrong. But that doesnt seem t2a accurate.
Integra

Sentinel

Re: Trapped chest?

Post by Sentinel »

You probably had "Automatically Search New Bags" checked in Razor. Make sure to turn that off next time :)

Integra

Post by Integra »

Your probablly right. It was turned on. Well for future refrences to everybody who doesnt know about that! make sure you turn that off to avoid it happening to you!
Integra

Arkosh Kovasz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Arkosh Kovasz »

:lol: I have killed myself numerous times because of that Razor option. Is that what auto opens your trapped pouches when you log on?

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

What stinks is every character you generate has this option automatically checked. If you don't turn it off at the get go, it's easy to forget to do it later.
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

Krats

Post by Krats »

forgive me for saying this...
I love this option, it kills so many people and they just go about saying wtf!? lol
When you play with fire, there is a 50/50 chance something will go wrong, and nine times out of ten it does.
Teph wrote:chum stole a castle, a f**in castle.
Derrick wrote:I hate to see this go unanswered, so I can at least say that I read this, and have no idea myself.

Zorce
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Zorce »

lmfao