Anti-gravity shirts.

Report any bugs you discover on the server here

Should fancy shirts provide wearers with flight capabilities?

Yes
64%
No
9%
I'm hungry
27%

Total votes: 11

Teg

Anti-gravity shirts.

Post by Teg »

REPORTED ISSUE: Anti-gravity shirts.

ISSUE DETAILS:
I tailored a whole mess of fancy shirts in my house. Exact number in the pile is uncertain, but the stack on the tile I was standing on definitely hit the maximum and started dropping them at the lowest level.

Normally with items stacked on a single tile, if you remove one from, say, the middle of the stack, the higher ones fall down to take its place.

That isn't happening with this stack. I've removed several shirts from various levels in the stack (including a few from the lowest level) and it has simply left holes in the stack. Adding shirts back into the stack begins filling the holes from the bottom up. Removing them again leaves the holes again.

Derrick, I'm leaving this stack as-is in my house for the time being in case you'd like to see it.

ENVIRONMENT DETAILS: 5.0.8.3 T2A client.

STEPS TO RECREATE: Make a bunch (number unknown) of fancy shirts with a full backpack so that they drop to the floor, stack to maximum height, and then start piling at the lowest level.

EXPECTED RESULTS: Shirt avalanche.

DATE REPORTED: 2009-10-26

DATE STATUS CHANGED:
Attachments
antigravityshirts.PNG
antigravityshirts.PNG (7.08 KiB) Viewed 991 times

Krats

Re: Anti-gravity shirts.

Post by Krats »

I've had this issue with Heating Stands as well.
once you hit the 125 bag limit they will drop to ground, after they hit the Z-axis cap they will drop to lowest z-axis point.
reorginization of stack after picking one up should occure TMK
When you play with fire, there is a 50/50 chance something will go wrong, and nine times out of ten it does.
Teph wrote:chum stole a castle, a f**in castle.
Derrick wrote:I hate to see this go unanswered, so I can at least say that I read this, and have no idea myself.

Derrick

Re: Anti-gravity shirts.

Post by Derrick »

This is a mechanism built into RunUO to prevent excessive CPU workload when there are an abnormally large number of items on a single tile.

Any tile with more that 100 items will not be restacked.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."