Terathan Keep Dungeon

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
Leomond
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Terathan Keep Dungeon

Post by Leomond »

I’m not sure it could be consider a bug, as many location of the world have similar issues, but I never got so many problems! Terathan keep have many slots were the character get stuck when passing the swamp area. Some of them area really hard to get out, as its difficult to cast teleport and on some stuck tiles you can be attacked by Ophidian mages.
Well, maybe I’m just posting because I got stuck and owned by a Ophidian, LOL.

Derrick

Re: Terathan Keep Dungeon

Post by Derrick »

Leomond wrote:I’m not sure it could be consider a bug, as many location of the world have similar issues, but I never got so many problems! Terathan keep have many slots were the character get stuck when passing the swamp area. Some of them area really hard to get out, as its difficult to cast teleport and on some stuck tiles you can be attacked by Ophidian mages.
Well, maybe I’m just posting because I got stuck and owned by a Ophidian, LOL.
The tera keep dungeon and some other map areas are changed somewhat in later client versions. Our server uses a base Map of version 5.0.8.3 because of some significant differences in later maps that don't match up with era land and dungeon features.

We have a 5.0.8.3 client available for download on our main website.

99.5% of the world is not effected by these map differences, but Tera Keep, Wind, and Hythloth are especially troublesome.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."