Horse bug?

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
ironfistmax

Horse bug?

Post by ironfistmax »

Not sure if this is a bug or not. Anyway the past couple nights I have been going out of guard zone, flagging on purpose by healing a zombie or something and then coming back into town. I then get off my horse and run around the bank on foot. When I dismount, my horse is grey for the same duration that I am grey. Maybe he is only grey to me? I don't think that's the case though. Is it suppose to be like this? I don't remember it being so.

Derrick

Re: Horse bug?

Post by Derrick »

ironfistmax wrote:Not sure if this is a bug or not. Anyway the past couple nights I have been going out of guard zone, flagging on purpose by healing a zombie or something and then coming back into town. I then get off my horse and run around the bank on foot. When I dismount, my horse is grey for the same duration that I am grey. Maybe he is only grey to me? I don't think that's the case though. Is it suppose to be like this? I don't remember it being so.
I'm not sure on the accuracy, but this is intentional. Pet's take on the "attackability" of thier owner. A murderers dragons would be grey for example.

I'll do some research on this.

Sauron

Post by Sauron »

I'm pretty sure that's as designed.

alatar

Post by alatar »

I think its a nice feature even if it isn't accurate..
#1 PK Guild on T2A
ironfistmax wrote:Alatar is one of the best PvPers I have known. I have played UO since 1998 and every free shard known to man. It's not questionable whether he is good or not.
Hemperor wrote:Alatar is a douche bag but at least he and cr3w would fight everyone.

~|~Damaja
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by ~|~Damaja »

Here is a screenshot from 99 on greatlakes of a blue horse whos owner was orange and just died. There are other screenshots I have that show the same thing. It must be pets that you instruct to do things that become grey. So your grey but your dragons havent done anything they are blue. If you tell them all kill on a blue they turn grey, as well do you since you instructed them to as well..

http://picasaweb.google.com/GoDsWrathCl ... 6080030658

TwoTon

Post by TwoTon »

well i think its pretty straight id kill a horse grey or not :(