Grey Ghost Auction (Partial Success, Details Below)

Buying/Selling Everything Else

Moderator: Trade Moderators

random guy

Re: Grey Ghost Auction (Partial Success, Details Below)

Post by random guy »

Ronk if you ever need a volunteer count me in :mrgreen:
Last edited by random guy on Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

random guy

Post by random guy »

Ronk if you ever need any volunteers count me in :mrgreen:

Ragancy
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ragancy »

The auction pace started slow but picked up, which was good. It needs to be fast to keep everyone's attention.

It was griefed but it wouldn't be UO without a bit of griefing so that derailment comes with the territory.

I think a magic weaps only auction or a rares only auction might work better for this shard. Less waiting around, more bidders bidding against each other on every item.

Ronk did a good job with what he had. Not a bad setup on the tower. One tip...might want to have the auctioneer have magic reflect on....lol

Ronk
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ronk »

Ragancy wrote:The auction pace started slow but picked up, which was good. It needs to be fast to keep everyone's attention.

It was griefed but it wouldn't be UO without a bit of griefing so that derailment comes with the territory.

I think a magic weaps only auction or a rares only auction might work better for this shard. Less waiting around, more bidders bidding against each other on every item.

Ronk did a good job with what he had. Not a bad setup on the tower. One tip...might want to have the auctioneer have magic reflect on....lol
Lolz, the magic reflect is a good tip. In the future id probably give my auctioneer magic so I can cast heal and reflect. Or just buy a reflect item. I wasn't too worried about dying though as I had several contingency plans to resurrect. Thats why I say its not the attack that ended it, it ended because I chose to.

Overall the resources sold but people are to set on what they think resources are worth and apparently getting 25k in one swoop isn't worth a little extra gold to anyone. Thus resourecs in the auction are a bad idea. Weapon wise, I need more high end weapons and less high end junk weapons....though I didn't really auction any of the junk ones and I don't blame people for entering them.

Some of the rares may sell in an auction for decent prices. I should have said no t the july 4th stuff though since thats not selling at all at the prices people are asking.
------------------
The Bloodrock Orcs - http://www.bloodrock.org
Historic Bloodrock