NEW Majestic Video - Uosa All Stars

Topics related to Second Age
Grifty McGrift

Re: NEW Majestic Video - Uosa All Stars

Post by Grifty McGrift »

Ulfrigg wrote:I dont mind getting ganked thou, its the game but cos cant handle it :lol:

They gank as soon as they got the opertunity.

Sweet video shows how bad they are :D

I knew you were Polisen!! Gotcha!
"They used to call me Grifty McGrift. I wrote the book on flim-flammin"

MajesticWire

Post by MajesticWire »

Still Standing wrote:wfd warred to 2 guilds, CoS and a guild that doesnt field this is indeed a joke the only difference between NC jumping on you guys when we are on the screen is when you are gone we fight them not hold hands and cup each others nut sacks like what you got going on here please edit out all your deaths some more

Edit out a death that never happend mMm i havent been dead for months tbh.

I never edit out deaths that happends in the videos. If a kill is not shown maby i wasnt there or the video recording wasnt on.

so stop the hate and get your facts right.
“Sir, we're surrounded!” - “Excellent. Now we can attack in any direction!”

Majestic YouTube Channel
A Ulitma Online channel a tribute to Ultima Online! The Best game ever made.
https://www.youtube.com/user/MajesticUOIPY

Onslaught-

Post by Onslaught- »

MajesticWire wrote:
Still Standing wrote:wfd warred to 2 guilds, CoS and a guild that doesnt field this is indeed a joke the only difference between NC jumping on you guys when we are on the screen is when you are gone we fight them not hold hands and cup each others nut sacks like what you got going on here please edit out all your deaths some more

I never edit out deaths that happends in the videos. If a kill is not shown maby i wasnt there or the video recording wasnt on.

Stop recalling from anything/everything and you'll die more often.

MajesticWire

Post by MajesticWire »

Onslaught- wrote:
MajesticWire wrote:

Stop recalling from anything/everything and you'll die more often.

dexers that offscreen, havent really been something i care much about and u fit under that category. clueless joe

Majestic YouTube Channel

Still Standing

Post by Still Standing »

LoL coming from the guy who while in a 1v1 cries the entire time saying " i am rusty" yea id be rusty in a 1v1 if all i did was gank and hold hands of other oranges trust me the facts are crystal clear
[09:24] <@Derrick> If you donate, and you need to get bailed out of Jail in Penobscot County, Maine in the next year, I'll come get you personally.

[19:35] <Owned_By_A_Girl> No, the doctor poked me too hard.(Along with half the shard)

Ragancy
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ragancy »

Still Standing wrote:LoL coming from the guy who while in a 1v1 cries the entire time saying " i am rusty" yea id be rusty in a 1v1 if all i did was gank and hold hands of other oranges trust me the facts are crystal clear
1v1s are lame with OP mini heal and 30 hp heal pots.

I'm not GM on wFd but I know that we sent TG invite and they have not accepted. They know we will just take counts killing them so it doesn't really matter. Most of wFd is stat anyways.

Asan Drakus

Post by Asan Drakus »

Recalling away from dexers is allowed.

Roll a mage if you don't like it.

Dexy fights are silly... run run run run run... off screen x100... run for mana... run for bandaid... bleh.
N-C Pretty in Pink!

MajesticWire

Post by MajesticWire »

Still Standing wrote:LoL coming from the guy who while in a 1v1 cries the entire time saying " i am rusty" yea id be rusty in a 1v1 if all i did was gank and hold hands of other oranges trust me the facts are crystal clear
I be as mad as you if i died as much.
I might have been rusty but thats due to the 10 joints a day i smoke 8) but still you die...
Last edited by MajesticWire on Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Majestic YouTube Channel

Ill Gates

Post by Ill Gates »

Oh Please..CoS does not ally anyone...if you guys out number us 3:1 in the field and they're on the same screen...theres a mutual hate..AND....I can't tell you how many times El Cabron has ran from me...we 1v1d with you standing there and when he hit 4% you threw him a G Heal..That's an everyday occasion. Fun fights though.

Ulfrigg you're still bad. When you want me to roll you some more, you know where to find me.

(SaberOwnsVega) i will have better future than u got atm im telling u id be richer for edecational and 10X SMARTER
(SaberOwnsVega) garentee'd

[01:45] == #secondage Cannot join channel (+b) - you are banned

[DK]Candyman

Post by [DK]Candyman »

EL Cabron here.

Ill admit i dont do alot 1 on 1, my ping is simply to bad, but sometimes i do take it up.
But saying im running all the time is BS, plenty of ppl has both killed me and died by my hand 1 on 1, all i see from you is invis recall when ur pressured..

The day where i did run outta your screen, we whooped you and your team 4 or 5 times in a row. ( 3 on 3) starting out with me and Wire owning you and El Sonombulo in a 2 on 2.

You guys kept coming back after a restock and getting whooped again until yall logged.

Lambo
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Lambo »

N-c doesn't ally , we don't wear 1109 , we don't ride nightmares , we don't make YouTube videos and we don't spam forums and irc when we kill someone thus we are not cool.

I like Ulfrigg
Buying Charged Hallys/Bards
Buying +20 Power and above Hallys
Buying Reflect Items 30 Charges and above

Abyz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Abyz »

Wire died so much last night.... Guess you can change months to hours.
hoaxbusterscall.blogspot.com

farnk

Post by farnk »

crack shot is 11 years old and he doesn't nearly cry as much as the majority of you do. primarily hazy and onslaught.

i always laugh at the "allied guild/teaming with oranges" excuse. it's literally a band of 1 or two from inactive guilds of mYm, FT$ and MHK and occasionally Wire and ghosty. it consists of a core of 3-4-5 give or take depending on the night as some of us are inactive, which includes myself the past few weeks and for the future. it's bad players crying and making excuses, that's been a known fact since the beginning of UO.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

farnk wrote:QQ
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Hicha
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Hicha »

Thought this was another private server for a sec, never seen so many mods to a client on UOSA before.

Nonetheless, great video. Good to know people still play like that here.
"I consider most of you NPC's that inhabit the single player game that I am here to enjoy." - MatronDeWinter