Topics related to Second Age
Ohm
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Oldest Known Trophies

Post by Ohm »

I have a couple from late 2008, cant log in right now to check exact dates

I also have one with no date, just says: I killed a chicken
[22:31:51] <wintergate> Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Ohm wrote:I have a couple from late 2008, cant log in right now to check exact dates

I also have one with no date, just says: I killed a chicken
Yeah I have a chicken one. I don't believe them to be old. I also saw a Wind Invasion one at BoT's museum and I assume that's really old.

Edit: afaik there are only 4 chicken ones... anyone with a chicken please raise your hand? :P
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Peetrik

Post by Peetrik »

I was actually looking at some trophies on the porch of a Large Tower just NE of the Yew moongate yesterday. There were a few trophies dated early January 2008.

kill drizitz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by kill drizitz »

I got a bunch from 08 1v1s CTF, double dominations. I can check around but early to mid 08 is when I played the events the most

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

If you get a chance, please post the dates here.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Matty
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Matty »

Sultan of Swing wrote:what is you major malfunction!

this isnt the first time you've made a post expecting people to post up what they have with the only intention being to add value to your own personal items!

If the real interest was to find what the oldest trophy was you would have the common courtesy of starting a post with what you have! and then people can add to it.

your so fucking self driven its unbelievable!

heres another prime example! where you request a list of rare food items but an no point you reveal what food items you have or already know of:

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=49459&hilit=food

I suggest you list your own trophies in price check if your so keen to know there value and get a fucking life while your at it.
what's wrong with trying to beef up the value of shit you own?