Robbed

Topics related to Second Age
raysmage

Re: Robbed

Post by raysmage »

Rammar wrote:
RoadKill wrote:Most new people who earn their living, even if it's as easy as mining or chopping, will stick around the shard longer than those who are given a 60k gold pile to begin.
Truth. All new players need is somewhere safe to macro, someone to buy their crap, and the best: someone to play with.
Weigraf wrote:I am not new and have been here 29 days! I was just robbed of everything I worked hard for. Plucking fifty feathers off a harpy when I used to have 15k is just discouraging.
oO I have a hell of a lot more than 15k and you won't find me thinking 50 feathers are beneath me.

Best post ever!

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

Nothing wrong with helping a fellow player out. Good on you to those that are so giving.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

Missy B

Post by Missy B »

when my character was about a month old, i died with my boat key on my corpse. i lost the boat and about 10 mibs. It was about 80% of my assets and it was a huge loss at the time. However, fast forward a year later and id consider that day a drop in the bucket compared to what i have now.
my only advice is to hang in there, grind it out because you cant have good days unless there are bad ones. work on using razor to its full potential. its a great tool to utilize when youre afk.

Budner
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Budner »

^This

Pro

Post by Pro »

You dont need gold in uo, fake it til you make it.

Weigraf

Post by Weigraf »

Feathers are so grueling.... No gold so far just feathers and birds....

Metastasis

Post by Metastasis »

Weigraf wrote:Half of the United States lives on welfare in real life so handouts are common...I need UO welfare.
:lol:

WiseOne

Post by WiseOne »

Same thing happened to me when I logged in drunk (don't drink and UO!) except I lost about 6-8 months worth of progress. I bounced back without handouts. I am happy to help new players with housing and things like that but no freebies!
♥ Baaaaaaaaaaam ♠

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

If you have a house, you dont need anymore help in my opinion.
Unless its farming or tracking and killing house looters
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

For every scam or theft, there should be a handout. There must be balance.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

Stuck
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Stuck »

GuardianKnight wrote:For every scam or theft, there should be a handout. There must be balance.
I owe you a lot of silver at this point then.

Stephen83084

Post by Stephen83084 »

If you need help to securing your house I’ll help you if I’m online. I do have an unique way of making your loot secure for 7 by 7s or any other house.

Wonko the Sane

Post by Wonko the Sane »

On one hand, I'd like to help you out with some free stuff, but on the other hand, I'm afraid you'll leave your door unlocked and lose it all again.

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

Wonko the Sane wrote:On one hand, I'd like to help you out with some free stuff, but on the other hand, I'm afraid you'll leave your door unlocked and lose it all again.
awww man i'd love to hand you 5 dollars, but I'm afraid you'll just go buy booze.

Greenhell

Post by Greenhell »

GuardianKnight wrote:
Wonko the Sane wrote:On one hand, I'd like to help you out with some free stuff, but on the other hand, I'm afraid you'll leave your door unlocked and lose it all again.
awww man i'd love to hand you 5 dollars, but I'm afraid you'll just go buy booze.

lol