Grey Ghost Auction (Partial Success, Details Below)

Buying/Selling Everything Else

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Ronk
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Grey Ghost Auction (Partial Success, Details Below)

Post by Ronk »

Fede wrote:
Ronk wrote:Nah, red sandro is red sandro. Fede was too much of a pussy to show up and fight.
I killed Omnicron after getting banned for no reason.

I will just keep reiterating how terrible this event was. You had a couple sewer rats running around, horrible lag, a brainless auctioneer, and hardly any people at the event.

Edit:
Fede wrote:And personally, I think they did a good job. They held a griefer guild at bay for over an hour while many items were sold.
Hah, if you think that is a good job then so be it. I can only hope this type of mindset of a "good job" doesn't follow you outside the game. That basically makes you an inefficient individual.
All I hear is 'I am jealous because lots of people showed up for Ronk's event and no one shows up for mine' in addition to 'im raging because I got banned'. Lol. I guess if you say it enough times on the forums though, it may become true :-)
------------------
The Bloodrock Orcs - http://www.bloodrock.org
Historic Bloodrock

Fede

Post by Fede »

Ronk wrote:All I hear is 'I am jealous because lots of people showed up for Ronk's event and no one shows up for mine' in addition to 'im raging because I got banned'. Lol. I guess if you say it enough times on the forums though, it may become true
You just assume I am jealous and raging. I got 4-5 books off Omnicron's corspe. When is this raffle going to take place? I need to figure out if I won or not.

Ronk
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ronk »

Fede wrote:
Ronk wrote:All I hear is 'I am jealous because lots of people showed up for Ronk's event and no one shows up for mine' in addition to 'im raging because I got banned'. Lol. I guess if you say it enough times on the forums though, it may become true
You just assume I am jealous and raging. I got 4-5 books off Omnicron's corspe. When is this raffle going to take place? I need to figure out if I won or not.
I'm sorry, you had to be present to win the in the raffle. I guess your tickets are void.
------------------
Historic Bloodrock

Corbin

Re: Grey Ghost Auction, Less than 35 minutes away! (Location

Post by Corbin »

Fede wrote:This auction was horrible. For those who didn't participate, you should consider yourselves lucky! Sandro came and killed everyone.
I find it ironic that someone who routinely has events of his own would go into someone elses event and disrupt it, then come on the forums and blast it calling it horrible.

Stay classy, Fede.
Pacific (98-02) - Mystic of FL
Catskills (03-08) - Roo Avery of VIT, T^B
UOSA - Amos Trask/Roo Avery of WTC

Fede

Post by Fede »

Fede wrote:to win the in the raffle
So my tickets are void even though they were purchased? Your event sucks man.

Omnicron, I will sell you the books back for 2.5k a piece so they become legitimate again.

Edit:
Corbin wrote:I find it ironic that someone who routinely has events of his own would go into someone elses event and disrupt it, then come on the forums and blast it calling it horrible.

Stay classy, Fede.
I am not the only one saying the event was terrible. Everyone just wasted time there waiting for an exciting item to be placed on the table and it never came.

Hicha
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Hicha »

Ronk wrote:All I hear is 'I am jealous because lots of people showed up for Ronk's event and no one shows up for mine' in addition to 'im raging because I got banned'. Lol. I guess if you say it enough times on the forums though, it may become true :-)
So what you're saying is... Ronk should get the town add-ons instead of BYI?

Ronkville coming soon!
"I consider most of you NPC's that inhabit the single player game that I am here to enjoy." - MatronDeWinter

Ronk
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ronk »

Fede wrote:
Fede wrote:to win the in the raffle
So my tickets are void even though they were purchased? Your event sucks man.

Omnicron, I will sell you the books back for 2.5k a piece so they become legitimate again.
Actually, due to breaking the event rules you have been banned from the event and all other events. Therefore, you are effectively banned from the raffle event and that is what makes your tickets void. I encourage you to follow the rules next time.
------------------
Historic Bloodrock

Fede

Post by Fede »

Ronk wrote:Actually, due to breaking the event rules you have been banned from the event and all other events. Therefore, you are effectively banned from the raffle event and that is what makes your tickets void. I encourage you to follow the rules next time.
You don't have a rule on me selling the books back to the person who lost them. I encourage you to use your brain before making rules for your next event.

Edit: The rules don't state anything about voided tickets. Therefore you will have to pay me the 45k. I will file a complaint to the admins for forum scamming otherwise.

chainsoar

Post by chainsoar »

Fede wrote:
Ronk wrote:Actually, due to breaking the event rules you have been banned from the event and all other events. Therefore, you are effectively banned from the raffle event and that is what makes your tickets void. I encourage you to follow the rules next time.
You don't have a rule on me selling the books back to the person who lost them. I encourage you to use your brain before making rules for your next event.

Edit: The rules don't state anything about voided tickets. Therefore you will have to pay me the 45k. I will file a complaint to the admins for forum scamming otherwise.
Fede, you're insane and no one cares. Shut up. The attempt to ensnare Ronk with his own event rules is pathetic, the reason for your banning from future events and receipt of zero gold self explanatory and I find it extremely unlikely the GMs will side with you on this one. Have fun wasting your time.
Braden wrote:I was getting ready to type a serious reply to this post until I saw who posted it.
[Uhh] Eo wrote:If there is one thing I am a fan of, it is exploring foreign holes.

Fede

Post by Fede »

chainsoar wrote:
Fede wrote:

Fede, you're insane and no one cares. Shut up. The attempt to ensnare Ronk with his own event rules is pathetic, the reason for your banning from future events and receipt of zero gold self explanatory and I find it extremely unlikely the GMs will side with you on this one. Have fun wasting your time.
Are you mad?

Ronk
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ronk »

chainsoar wrote:
Fede wrote:

He don't have it, if he did he woulda already followed my directions in the raffle winner thread and posted.

I appreciate the thread bumps though :-)
------------------
Historic Bloodrock

Boondock_Saint
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Boondock_Saint »

Ronk you did an excellent job.

Future recommendation. Ban people from events as they show up. Would make things easier. Yeah they may show up on alts but you can just ban them as well.
[quote="Downs"]All the cool kids saw your wizard tears. [/quote]

[21:32] <[Rose]> scurvy is the new chumbucket

pelicanpower

Post by pelicanpower »

Boondock_Saint wrote:Ronk you did an excellent job.

Future recommendation. Ban people from events as they show up. Would make things easier. Yeah they may show up on alts but you can just ban them as well.
I thought the auction went well, though I'm a little sad it ended before all the items were auctioned off.

Maybe this "ban first ask questions later" policy isn't the best for events like this? I think this is the only reason Fede & Co. and Mens Rea started to grief. They felt they were wrongly banned from the auction.

Dolos

Post by Dolos »

Fede wrote:I will just keep reiterating how terrible this event was...hardly any people at the event.
Sounds like any of the cookie-cutter BYI tournaments.

Pied Piper

Post by Pied Piper »

chainsoar wrote:
Fede wrote:

I agree with chainsoar.

Hey Ronk, when I am done making most my characters I will participate in future ones for sure (as either part of your staff or bidder). You will be able to trust me 100%.

ATM I am using everything on toon building.