Banking (other containers maybe?) - Bank box item limit bug

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
Stuck
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Banking (other containers maybe?) - Bank box item limit bug

Post by Stuck »

REPORTED ISSUE: Banking - Bank box item limit bug

ISSUE DETAILS: I didn't know I was capped for the amount of items in my bank and I separated a stack of nightshade that was in my bank into 2 separate stacks. I couldn't put the other stack in my bank because there were too many items, so, naturally, it put the nightshade back to where it was originally: in my bank, but as a separate stack. This causes the bank box to bug out because its holding more than the item limit.

STEPS TO RECREATE: Get the max amount of items possible in your bank box and then separate a stackable item into 2 stacks.

EXPECTED RESULTS: When the item goes back to where it originally was, if the container is at the item limit, I imagine it should go back in the original stack, not on top of it. I'm not sure this is how it was on OSI, but this just seemed like a strange bug.

DATE REPORTED: 08/22/2009

DATE STATUS CHANGED:

Derrick

Re: Banking (other containers maybe?) - Bank box item limit bug

Post by Derrick »

Thanks for raising this. this is a known issue, items that bounce will not restack.
Will fix.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."