It seems, I have fallen... into the ground.

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
roguethunder

It seems, I have fallen... into the ground.

Post by roguethunder »

Found an interesting little spot north of minoc near the stables.

... I fell into the ground, and with full stamina couldn't move from the spot. ^.^'

View attachment to see where, and umm, the interesting of being buried past the waist XD...

The offical... whatnot anyway

REPORTED ISSUE:
Spot discovered where you can fall into the ground (O.o) and not walk out. Where such is utterly inappropriate.

ISSUE DETAILS:
In a point detailed in the pic, you can fall, into the ground. And can not walk out.

ENVIRONMENT DETAILS:
Just... north of minoc near stables. Pic shows.
STEPS TO RECREATE:
Walk onto the pictured tile. Or... under it... as it ends up being. Thats pretty much it.

EXPECTED RESULTS:
Seems like a minor map error. Just needs to be fixed next time ya guys do some minor mapfixes. There seem to be alot of errors in the minoc mining area, this is the only disruptive one Ive run into tho.

DATE REPORTED:
Aug-5-2009

DATE STATUS CHANGED:
Aug-5-2009

Chaos
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: It seems, I have fallen... into the ground.

Post by Chaos »

what client version are you using if i may ask??

[21:27] <@Derrick> UOSA is a tribute to the feasibility of anarchy

roguethunder

Post by roguethunder »

Chaos wrote:what client version are you using if i may ask??
Current 2d. Dl was vastly faster. 6. something... (Edit: First link off http://www.uosecondage.com/downloads.aspx)

Ive also managed to stand ontop my llama somewhere nearby O.o... That seems simulary buggy... although I CAN walk out.

Chaos
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Chaos »

Derrick wrote:This is likely Tera Keep, Wind, or Hyth. The problem is your client version. The server uses client map 5.0.8.3, the post 6.0 clients have major revisions to the map files which in addition to the above problems have added bridges in despise and altered other game play dynamics.

We try to support all client versions as best we can, and have fixed a lot of the stuck problems in the later clients, but Tera Keep is especially difficult.
*edit wrong url
http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6106
??

[21:27] <@Derrick> UOSA is a tribute to the feasibility of anarchy

roguethunder

Post by roguethunder »

Chaos wrote:
Derrick wrote:This is likely Tera Keep, Wind, or Hyth. The problem is your client version. The server uses client map 5.0.8.3, the post 6.0 clients have major revisions to the map files which in addition to the above problems have added bridges in despise and altered other game play dynamics.

We try to support all client versions as best we can, and have fixed a lot of the stuck problems in the later clients, but Tera Keep is especially difficult.
*edit wrong url
http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6106
??
*chuckles* Sounds like the same issue. Abeit more focused on dungeons. Around minoc mines is a bit of an odd place for such issues XD... Interesting standing on my own llama that said.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Thanks for the report, I'll try and find these tiles and put a rock there. There have been a few rocks placed next to the mountain in this area due to players with later clients getting stuck.

Thanks.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."