8 and 40 Hour Timers

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
Mephistopheles
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

8 and 40 Hour Timers

Post by Mephistopheles »

http://wiki.uosecondage.com/index.php?title=Stat_loss

"The short term count works exactly like everyone is used to. They decay at one per eight hours, and if you have over 5 of them, you are red and you will have stat loss if you res."

I have one counter that flags me red and the other that's just there?

If I'm over 5 short I should be in stat loss.

At least change the angle so people can't see where my characters are. Fire/IPBan anyone who plays my characters too plz. KThxBai.

tekai
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: 8 and 40 Hour Timers

Post by tekai »

There is an indepth post about how reds work ace.

When you murder someone you get two counts. an 8 hour timer and a 40 hour timer.

When you murder someone, the current count you are on resets. I will explain ala scenario.

Johnny murders 1 blue pc, 2 timers begin, an 8 and a 40.

Johnny then murders thats PC's buddy, and now has 16/80

Johnny then goes to bed with his macro running and wakes up 7/73. Now one of the short terms has decayed, since he didnt kill someone in the first 8 hours of his second kill.

He murders another blue, making his timer 15/113. Hes got a lot of time to macro doesnt he. and only after 3 murders.

23/153 is 4 kills
31/193 is 5 kills. Now-

You just turned red, but you only have 4 short term counts, becuase one of them decayed at some point. you must now kill another blue in order to be statloss, or wait 41 hours to be blue. you could also wait 31 hours and go kill 6 more people, and be red forever. (but only 8 hours into statloss)

this is how reds work.
[broken image]

Mephistopheles
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: 8 and 40 Hour Timers

Post by Mephistopheles »

Very informative, thanks.

At least change the angle so people can't see where my characters are. Fire/IPBan anyone who plays my characters too plz. KThxBai.