550 level 1 treasure maps

Buying/Selling Magic Armor/Weapons/Items

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Capitalist

550 level 1 treasure maps

Post by Capitalist »

sb patio deed
bo L deed
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

JBURNS
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: 550 level 1 treasure maps

Post by JBURNS »

I cant even give these away..good luck

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

I'll take yours for free.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.

JBURNS
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by JBURNS »

you must have missed the announcements in IRC...there is an event going on w/gargoyles you can go get them for free! :)

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Thought you couldn't give them away? I'm giving you an opportunity. Your counter is to work?

Eastwood

Post by Eastwood »

I just came back from a long absence and found maybe 77 of these in my inventory. Never did them before, realize I can do them with my main provoker without any skills required, so... knocking them out.

For future reference, just gonna do them as I get them so I don't have to deal with this tedium.
But... 550 treasure maps is going to amount to 500k in gold alone, but, at great tedium. I'm a little OCD and I like to kill the shitty mobs that spawn too.

I'm thinking that the best way to go about these is with a dexer who has magery. Just dig it up, dex the crap that spawns, while looting. The only issue is the Silver Serpent areas, maybe trash those maps or save them for later when you can use an alt to just keep that island clear and do those areas en masse.

Either way, why hoard so much shit and sell it all at once? You might have better luck to sell those in groups of 100 every other week.
Catskills 97-99

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

I've had no problem selling far greater quantities. There are people who only play the game doing level 1 tmaps that are very rich. Every 2 of 28 maps drops a vanq weapon, 1 of the 28 always being fencing. They may fix this because of that mention, but I don't really care to discuss the payout and why those players are rich.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

^

JBURNS
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by JBURNS »

Capitalist wrote:I've had no problem selling far greater quantities. There are people who only play the game doing level 1 tmaps that are very rich. Every 2 of 28 maps drops a vanq weapon, 1 of the 28 always being fencing. They may fix this because of that mention, but I don't really care to discuss the payout and why those players are rich.

name 1 person that got rich off of lvl 1 tmaps please...calling bullshit. It's more like someone went around looting idocs and ended up with 550 level 1 treasure maps and decided to try and sell them for a ridiculous price. Have a good day

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

JBURNS wrote:
Capitalist wrote:I've had no problem selling far greater quantities. There are people who only play the game doing level 1 tmaps that are very rich. Every 2 of 28 maps drops a vanq weapon, 1 of the 28 always being fencing. They may fix this because of that mention, but I don't really care to discuss the payout and why those players are rich.

name 1 person that got rich off of lvl 1 tmaps please...calling bullshit
Please grow up Trinitas.