Looking for a tower

Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Volga

Looking for a tower

Post by Volga »

I am looking to purchase a tower that has few neighboring houses, a front yard, and low spawn. Please PM me here if you have one for sale. I am not able to play as often as I used to due to college, but I check the forums once a day.

Thank you in advance!
[13:37] <volga> ban escoo imo
[13:37] * Anarcho sets mode: +b escoo!*18cfc6e3@gateway/web/freenode/ip.24.207.198.227

Capitalist

Re: Looking for a tower

Post by Capitalist »

viewtopic.php?f=72&t=57375

I prompt you to consider this lovely home. Three players own all but one property neighboring this tower for 8 buildings each way. Seeing Robbbb, myself, or death12 actually at our houses... good luck. In the social sense, it's secluded. Dooley owns the neighboring tower to this, and from what I've seen hasn't really used it. The front yard is H U G E. In fact, there's no real houses at all for a while except to the West (unused patio, partially used tower). The spawn isn't low because there are 2 spawns (usually a skeleton and zombie) in the ruins. I'll PM this to you as well.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Return to “Housing”