razor wonkery

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
slida

razor wonkery

Post by slida »

So I've recently discovered the joy of making macros and have made a lot of straightforward ones. This weekend a simple sewing macro to make fancy shirts wasn't working right. It kept saying "That is too far away" when it got to the targeting of the cloth. I rerecorded the macro and it still didn't work, it had worked just fine before. Tonight I'm on my blacksmith and my simple blacksmithing macro to make plate gorgets won't work, it gives the messages "That is not accessible" or "that must be in your pack to use it". This had also worked just fine before.

I did some fiddling around switching around between last target, target by type, etc. didn't help.

Senses

Re: razor wonkery

Post by Senses »

Razor is goofy when dealing with multiple versions of the same item. In your case, it is probably finding the cloth on the ground nearby rather thant he cloth in your pack. The trick here, is to not change to type, just keep it as an absolute target. This little annoyance will work, but it will require that everytime you run the macro, you left click on absolute target, and retarget the cloth you want to turn to fancy shirts. The other option, is to not do it where more cloth that is not in your backpack is anywhere visible.

slida

Re: razor wonkery

Post by slida »

Thanks for replying. This had occurred to me, but I don't think that is the problem, I'm pretty certain that I tried all the targeting options. They worked just fine before this weekend so I think that this is a new problem. I'll double check and follow up.