Forum username change? [sorry IDK where this should be]

Topics related to Second Age
Aeris
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Forum username change? [sorry IDK where this should be]

Post by Aeris »

Hi,

I made this forum account with the initial plan solely to market my ingots on my crafter to make cash when I first started. While I was making the account and was prompted for a name, I just thought "well my crafter is named Aeris, so I might ask well just keep it simple for my future customers."

But then I started frequenting the forums more, and becoming more experienced in game, and posting more, etc.. Anyways, I don't plan for my main crafter to be my main identity char (never did) but now I have a few points rep here on the forum, and I feel it would be a bit silly to ditch them just because the name isn't my preferred named (afterall my crafter is female, named after a female - but I'm not female, unfortunately, or I probably wouldn't care so much if my username was female :P )

Any simple way to get my (minimal, I know) reputations transferred to a new more neutrally named account?

Thanks.
Taboo wrote:News flash, you are weak as fuck and can do nothing to detour me.

You have a cat dancing around mixing a record on your signature. Shut the fuck up farnk.

/next

Bixby Legbone

Re: Forum username change? [sorry IDK where this should be]

Post by Bixby Legbone »

Aeris wrote:Hi,

I made this forum account with the initial plan solely to market my ingots on my crafter to make cash when I first started. While I was making the account and was prompted for a name, I just thought "well my crafter is named Aeris, so I might ask well just keep it simple for my future customers."

But then I started frequenting the forums more, and becoming more experienced in game, and posting more, etc.. Anyways, I don't plan for my main crafter to be my main identity char (never did) but now I have a few points rep here on the forum, and I feel it would be a bit silly to ditch them just because the name isn't my preferred named (afterall my crafter is female, named after a female - but I'm not female, unfortunately, or I probably wouldn't care so much if my username was female :P )

Any simple way to get my (minimal, I know) reputations transferred to a new more neutrally named account?

Thanks.
Perhaps ask the people who gave you reputation to give it to your other account.

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

People who give 1 for 1= me(though I seem to be giving 4 to 1 lately), liquidfire, LIghtshade, TheGods, Wiseone, Azheman (though he is lazy!),
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by chumbucket »

GuardianKnight wrote:People who give 1 for 1= me(though I seem to be giving 4 to 1 lately), liquidfire, LIghtshade, TheGods, Wiseone, Azheman (though he is lazy!),
The great forum reputation conspiracy unmasked. GK is obviously a scammer.

OP: PM staff. They might be willing to change your forum name. I know they did back in the early days, but that policy may have changed since then.