NEW GUILD??? PK's

Topics related to Second Age
Sadistik

Re: NEW GUILD??? PK's

Post by Sadistik »

alll of the pk stuff happened AFTER warrick was jumped all of it so for you guys sayin they were just protecting themselves you know better now or you were lieing the fact remains they thought warrick was someone he wasnt they jumped warrick killed him dry lewted him and killed his mount "NEW" should not be doin that due to the fact that people leave new alone alot of the time just due to tag obv some dont but alot doo
Dyx, Your Local Housing Relocation Guild!
Here to sell you housing without the stiff prices!

Jay

Post by Jay »

green light on new.

Pringles

Post by Pringles »

Warrick wrote:I wasnt aware that NEW guild are Pk'rs.. Vermillion and Cobra setting a good name at attacking and killing random player. Awesome job guys..

Warrick I send you a pm. Please read.

NEW members are not allowed to pk other people. IF it does happen: please report it to a NEW elder in private.

You can send your reports (if can with screenshots) to me on forum or
get in #new IRC channel and report it private there (all the ppl with @ infront of their names are Elders).

Pringles
Shop at Stop&Shop in Yew. We restock daily!

Selling bulk boards and ingots. PM me over forums or in IRC.

Are you new on server? Check our site out: http://uonew.cephcom.net

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

AshBorn wrote:Well what I say to the people that want to PK them or have been refraining, just look at what they're doing.

If they are hunting ratmen, they are probably not Vets disguised as NEW.

If they are EVing balrons, lay waste to them! lol

If its an obvious noob then be cool about it.. kill and res and give them loot back or dont kill at all...

I do understand that clubbing baby seals is pretty god damn fun and does release a lot of stress.. so maybe just do it seldom? :P

Am I the only solo pk that res's and doesnt loot every person I kill? (unless that person attacked me first with a hally mage, then I lootz)
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Sadistik

Post by Sadistik »

Pringles wrote:
Warrick wrote:I wasnt aware that NEW guild are Pk'rs.. Vermillion and Cobra setting a good name at attacking and killing random player. Awesome job guys..

NEW members are not allowed to pk other people. IF it does happen: please report it to a NEW elder in private.

get in #new IRC channel and report it private there (all the ppl with @ infront of their names are Elders).

Pringles
soo vermillion and cobra and gab what is gonna happen with them? nothing its all good to atk blues and heal the greys ?
Dyx, Your Local Housing Relocation Guild!
Here to sell you housing without the stiff prices!

Rat Tail John

Post by Rat Tail John »

soo vermillion and cobra and gab what is gonna happen with them? nothing its all good to atk blues and heal the greys ?[/quota

Sadistik killed us all with his crew at the idoc today LOL

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

let me know when PK guilds have no PK rules John.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Rat Tail John

Post by Rat Tail John »

o ya you attacked us too in verms house when he had already logged haha

Pringles

Post by Pringles »

Sadistik wrote:
Pringles wrote:

Pringles
soo vermillion and cobra and gab what is gonna happen with them? nothing its all good to atk blues and heal the greys ?

Sadistik,

Another report on them will mean a boot from guild.

Pringles
Shop at Stop&Shop in Yew. We restock daily!

Selling bulk boards and ingots. PM me over forums or in IRC.

Are you new on server? Check our site out: http://uonew.cephcom.net