Anyone here from Sonoma that played from 1997-2001?

Topics related to Second Age
Evil Galad

Re: Anyone here from Sonoma that played from 1997-2001?

Post by Evil Galad »

We've been trying to contact Neutral Galad, especially since he had been running the old site (which has now gone offline). But I lost his contact info ><

Maehix

Post by Maehix »

Im still working on my bard, and two crafters so I have not had much time to chat, just hoping we can get some sonoma people back together.

Will Sinker

Post by Will Sinker »

I was in both LuT and 409 for a short time as well on my character Grake. Not sure if anyone would remember me, but it was a blast the short time I was with both guilds.

I still keep in touch with a few of the people from 409, primarily Festus (HHH's dad, played as First Aide - a healer). I have lost contact with most of the LuT guys though.. I believe a few are still on my AIM, but I rarely get on anymore.

I'm fairly well established on here, so if any of you need help starting up let me know.

azheman
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by azheman »

Grake definitely sounds familiar. I remember fighting 409 a lot.

TetekNyokapMu

Post by TetekNyokapMu »

was TetekNyokapMu, SteeLeets, SteeL. Sometimes used friends account as: hata, DiamondBlack.
was hated because I was hanging around with the HK of the Minax faction that basically control the economy most of the time. :lol:

hey I remember C*D, we fought a lot :lol:
good times…

ChazII

Post by ChazII »

oh how I miss the joy of coming home to my computer which had been macroing while doing things in real life. what a fantasy world that was, and honestly the community really made memorable game play. anyone ever find any old mspaint shots? lost just about all of mine over the years unfortunately, always wondered where Abraham Lucavi, Magus Void, Selena Swiftedge, BrAiNLeSs, Wisekat, Percival, Mesdoram Elmdora, Zaruba ran off to. miss these days!!

Chaz II,
mage/thief
often in Brit GY, Yew, faction wars, Trinsic - had a house just north of Brit and once a small house at Brit GY. Stole tons of weapons over the years, use to throw them on vendors. Yew bank - had some amazing duels and name change ftw. I recall a lot of house camping and loved EQing people. There were so many exploits and tricks that really made this game a gem.

Corp Por

You don't need pants for the victory dance!
Because I am better than you.
I am now king of my mind.
I AM
CHAZ II

bank, guards, ooOo o oo ooOo

An Corp