Tower condemned and in danger of collapsing.

Topics related to Second Age
corruption42

Re: Tower condemned and in danger of collapsing.

Post by corruption42 »

Greenhell wrote:UOSA = griefers paradise.

Now sing the song ...

been spending my free time
playing in a griefers paradise!
been spending all my time
playing UO griefers paradise!

I personally hate pretty much all of the whole UO rap scene... but thats pure gold there.
Valorite: The metal with mettle.

Ganklord

Post by Ganklord »

Greenhell wrote:UOSA = griefers paradise.

Now sing the song ...

been spending my free time
playing in a griefers paradise!
been spending all my time
playing UO griefers paradise!
That's About As Funny As A Dead Baby.
Jason- wrote:It's not just you. I want to punch a baby after reading his sentences.
okgoace wrote:dont spend too much time with this ganklord character, he is the ultimate griefer, lurker, troll.

Blaise
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Blaise »

Bee wrote: If you want to get loot from idoc's, go be bored out of your mind for 4-5 hours and run the land checking signs for yourself
LOL

IDOC have always been some of the best parties and unless I've got a mind to secure the lands for some purpose, there is nothing that would make me keep it secret. The more the merrier and LOLOLOLOL at anyone thinking it was theirs.
Est Sularus oth Mithas

Atraxi

Post by Atraxi »

In relation to the subject matter, one of the best house names i've ever seen i saw recently. I can't remember who's house it was, but I know i saw it the last week or so.

It said "This house is in danger of refreshing". lol. I'd like to be there when half the shard camps that idoc, expecting it to fall lol.

I remember a couple of years ago, i was at an idoc, and it got real close to falling. I mean, this thing was down to the wire. We were all ready to run. Suddenly, a name appears inside and the front door opens. This dude steps out and says something along the lines of "Okay, you losers can all go home now."

I'd like to point out that there were so many people there, it seemed like the whole shard had shown up. Most had died multiple times. Many reds were in statloss by that time.

The crowd quickly turned into an angry mob. Pretty much everyone cast EB at the same time, and he unlocked his door to try to go back in.

He was hit with like 100 EB's at the same time and never got to lock his door. He banned as fast as he could, but there were just too damn many people there. He got a few people booted out of his house, but he lost basically everything that wasn't nailed down.

I didn't get anything from that one, because I was loling too hard to be able to focus on doing anything useful, but it's an experience I'll never forget. :lol:
|| Atx Mini Mall | Atraxi's Great Real Estate ||

IRC: Atraxi on @#bpd +#NEW #SecondAge #C^V

<GreenPlastic> I want Five Guys inside me right now
Millerisfuntoplay wrote:Atraxi pwned me =(

Lord Blaze

Post by Lord Blaze »

Generally speaking a house goes condemned not because staff set it so but because it hasn't been refreshed by the home owner, but instead by coowners. For example all my houses are held by chars I hardly play so that my main chars can be coowned to them all. I expect at somepoint they will go condemned and ill have to log in the home owner and refresh it.

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

As long as you log in a char from the same account, they should not go condemned.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay