10k Feathers (Sold)

Buying/Selling Resources (Ingots/Boards/Etc)

Moderator: Trade Moderators

a swallow

10k Feathers (Sold)

Post by a swallow »

Hit me up!
Last edited by a swallow on Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[quote="Teriyl"] So wait, you're mad at swallow for stealing shit out of your castle that you mistakenly left unlocked? He's not my favorite person on the server, but damn Dyne, you can only be mad at yourself for that.

a swallow

Re: 10k Feathers

Post by a swallow »

22k and its yours!
[quote="Teriyl"] So wait, you're mad at swallow for stealing shit out of your castle that you mistakenly left unlocked? He's not my favorite person on the server, but damn Dyne, you can only be mad at yourself for that.

Zordak

Post by Zordak »

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

IRC aswallow

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

reply soon need the money asap, have another person that wants to buy! TY

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

Sry had to sell to tried to get a hold of you, but im in debt and the dood needs his money now..
Next time i get 10k of feathers its yours if you need it.

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

who ever IRC aswallow first will get the 10k of feathers......

a swallow

Re: 10k Feathers (Sold)

Post by a swallow »

Sold to TjPlusMinus for 22k!

Return to “Resources”