in what era was the bug were you

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
TheEttinKing

in what era was the bug were you

Post by TheEttinKing »

Could smelt the ingot that Went over the 6ok mark and then it was not a seperable stack any longer?

Jed Clampett on drugs story By the EttinKing.

Let me tell ya story bout a man named Jed poor man barley kept his family feed then one day he was smoking on a joint and zedd hit him with his truck...Twice.

TwoTon

Re: in what era was the bug were you

Post by TwoTon »

TheEttinKing wrote:Could smelt the ingot that Went over the 6ok mark and then it was not a seperable stack any longer?
to do that you must have 60k ore ! then it will be 120k ingots in one stack :D

Avelis

Post by Avelis »

Why in God's name would you smelt 60k ore anyway? If you screwed up the smelting process, bam, half your ore gone
Clyde- wrote:300 regs and a hat huh? Welp, you're set for the rest of your UO career.

RoadKill
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by RoadKill »

Avelis wrote:Why in God's name would you smelt 60k ore anyway? If you screwed up the smelting process, bam, half your ore gone

Chances are by the time you have a 60k pile of iron ore, you'd be a GM miner. In which case you won't fail on the smelt.

If it was a 60k pile of colored ore I could see people being a bit more careful (especially from bronze and up)
Lake Superior 1997-2002, UOSA 2008-Present
I no longer use this account, if you need to reach me, message my new account, Boomland Jenkins