100k if you can tell me who owns this house..

Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Stranger

Re: 100k if you can tell me who owns this house..

Post by Stranger »

I am most definatly a man of my word. And im sorry i've been away a couple days. I do indeed want to purchase the house. And I was trying to find you before i pm'd you desdemona. I contacted blaise in irc and some other people from your guild who I could find online in an attempt to reach you. I pm'd you as a last resort as I was told you had quit and blaise was the best chance at reaching you. Reguardless I will pay the 100k to blaine because he did tell me, even though I was already trying to contact you. I would very much love to own this little house so please let me know if we could work something out. Name whatever price you would want to sell at.
[01:12:32] <Nevermore> Stranger you are the reason I hate christmas
[01:12:36] <Nevermore> You specifically
[01:12:44] <Nevermore> Every year? Christmas sucks. Because of Stranger

Stranger

Post by Stranger »

Also I have already found the owner of the other house so do not need anyone to locate him for me.
[01:12:32] <Nevermore> Stranger you are the reason I hate christmas
[01:12:36] <Nevermore> You specifically
[01:12:44] <Nevermore> Every year? Christmas sucks. Because of Stranger

Blaine

Post by Blaine »

Update! Stranger is true to his word. Paid up the 100k for posting the owner of the miner small. Top Notch and Upstanding individual. Cheers!

Rammar
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Rammar »

Stranger's a balla

Eastwood

Post by Eastwood »

I don't really understand the appeal of mining houses.

I've played a various miner alts on this server to and I think the best way to mine is to clear a cave real fast, open a gate or two, and smelt at a random forge in the middle of no where.
Catskills 97-99

BlueSky

Post by BlueSky »

If you've not tried this, you can buy a book from the provisioners, type a message in it, and leave it on the doorstep of the house. Buy a darker colored one to get quicker attention. They'll see it when they come to refresh the house. I know it's not a guarantee as any person could pick it up when they went by, but I've found it to be very good at getting a hold of someone I've not been able to reach. Good luck on your hunt to find the owners of those houses.