LOS errors in hyloth

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
ecetres
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

LOS errors in hyloth

Post by ecetres »

REPORTED ISSUE: Being attacked by MOBS when they should have no line of sight.

ISSUE DETAILS: Hyloth lvl 1 on the bridge MOBs from second floor with no line of sight are able to target and attack player on top of bridge.
Hyloth lvl 1 maze by teleport to lvl 2. MOBs able to target and attack from within maze even though they should have no LOS.

ENVIRONMENT DETAILS: Windows vista latest updates. Uo patch 5.0.8.3

STEPS TO RECREATE: Go to hyloth lvl 1 stand on bridge and wait for MOBs to target (though I have had a hard time narrowing exactly where on the bridge but it seems to only be in a couple of tiles, with possible one or more on the north wall. Its hard to recreate on purpose but crawling in the area for a while might get it).
Go to maze and stand in doorway to maze room and wait to be targeted.

EXPECTED RESULTS: Getting aggroed by MOBs with no LOS

DATE REPORTED: 01/15/09

I have also had this happen in a couple of other random spots in hyloth though they seemed to have diminished with the latest patch, and I have been unable to recreate them on demand.
Guerrilla wrote:
i know i cry alot.... its only because i suck, and I'm going to uninstall UO as you read this

Derrick

Re: LOS errors in hyloth

Post by Derrick »

Thanks for this report.
If this only when they are directly above you or below you?
I don't want you to risk death trying to get a screenshot, but if you happen to be there again, a screenshot would be really handy.

ecetres
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: LOS errors in hyloth

Post by ecetres »

Yeah I play with it some more and get a screenshot for you. Theres nothing in there to scary, besides thats what hiding is for. :lol:
Guerrilla wrote:
i know i cry alot.... its only because i suck, and I'm going to uninstall UO as you read this