Damage Counter and Folllowers

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
donutboy.theerik

Damage Counter and Folllowers

Post by donutboy.theerik »

I searched for some sort of solution to this, and as I am new to this shard I would not be surprised if I am missing something. In-game on my status window the damage counter remains on 0-0 no matter what i equip or unequip. Followers also remains at 0/0 no matter how many pets are owned. Followers is not a huge deal, but the damage counter is something I would like to have.

If this is not a bug, please excuse my error in posting here.

Faust

Re: Damage Counter and Folllowers

Post by Faust »

This shard aims to replicate UO during the '99 time period of the t2a era. These features that you speak of came way late past UOR and possibly in the AOS era. The status bar that exists with the client didn't even exist during this time period. All the old status bar had was Str/Hits, Dex/Stam, Int/Mana, Gold, Weight, and possibly a few other things but not many. The damage modifiers during t2a are nothing like that of AOS.

donutboy.theerik

Post by donutboy.theerik »

Well that makes sense then. Thanks for the quick response.

RoadKill
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by RoadKill »

If you're using razor, go to the "Options" tab and click "Use Pre-AOS Status Window" - this will make things a tad less complicated
Lake Superior 1997-2002, UOSA 2008-Present
I no longer use this account, if you need to reach me, message my new account, Boomland Jenkins