PC: Silver

Not sure what a certain item is worth? Post a price check here!

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Atraxi

PC: Silver

Post by Atraxi »

Now that I'm back, I was wanting to see what the price of silver is at these days.
|| Atx Mini Mall | Atraxi's Great Real Estate ||

IRC: Atraxi on @#bpd +#NEW #SecondAge #C^V

<GreenPlastic> I want Five Guys inside me right now
Millerisfuntoplay wrote:Atraxi pwned me =(

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: PC: Silver

Post by GuardianKnight »

For some reason, people are still offering 10k per silver. It doesn't spawn anymore so really it should have gone up quite a bit.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

Atraxi

Post by Atraxi »

GuardianKnight wrote:For some reason, people are still offering 10k per silver. It doesn't spawn anymore so really it should have gone up quite a bit.
That's why I asked. I'm surprised it's the same price. That makes no sense from an economic point of view.
|| Atx Mini Mall | Atraxi's Great Real Estate ||

IRC: Atraxi on @#bpd +#NEW #SecondAge #C^V

<GreenPlastic> I want Five Guys inside me right now
Millerisfuntoplay wrote:Atraxi pwned me =(

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

The people here collectively keep prices in their range. When they see something worth a lot, they all come together to help lower it's value even if they aren't buying. If you tried to sell your silver at 15k per piece, you'd have people underbidding you.

We don't have an economic system on uosa. We have special interest manipulation for the sake of being able to afford something JUST in the event that they will eventually want it.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

Azeorth101

Post by Azeorth101 »

to be honest we not know 100% if event's are going stop so that why it's 10 per as of right now.

LiquidFire

Post by LiquidFire »

Also, Silver is still being given out. I can give u two instances where i have come across it and im failrly new(3 months). Once was from a random monster, someone told me was probably from UWL event. And Halloweed, the trick or treating even, i was able to nab up 7 pieces of silver in just an hour or so of door knocking. So think of the silver that was put in the economy that day....
-Apac, Pro Solo Provo/Treasure Hunter, Part Time Businessman/Broker
-Krillin, Tank Mage, Wannabe PvP'er
-Brak, Apprentice Tamer
-Joseph, Meat Shield
-Opie, Kelvin, & Jimmy Houston GM Fisherman/Captains of the Valentine I, II, & III

Return to “Price Check”