Moderator: Trade Moderators

Lagrath

2x level 3 treasure maps

Post by Lagrath »

Just send me a PM with offers, thanks.

Markos

Re: 2x level 3 treasure maps

Post by Markos »

Paid 4k per map, both turned out to be lvl 1 maps. Sent PM to Lagrath with no response.

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

I'd guess these came off liches and was an honest mistake.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Lagrath

Post by Lagrath »

Markos wrote:Paid 4k per map, both turned out to be lvl 1 maps. Sent PM to Lagrath with no response.
I didn't see that you had sent me a third PM; I must have cleared my notification log when surfing my phone late at night and then mass-deleted my email notifications from our earlier back-and-forth. Even if I had seen it, it didn't mention anything about the treasure maps being the wrong level...glad I checked back in on this thread!

I assumed they were level 3 maps because I got both off of ophidian knight-errants and the T2A wiki lists these as dropping only level 3 treasure-maps.

http://wiki.uosecondage.com/Ophidian_Knight-Errant

Could someone else please confirm that either those creatures are bugged currently with their treasure maps for some reason, or that the T2A wiki is wrong?

Pirul: thanks for the vote of confidence, it is appreciated :mrgreen:

Lagrath

Post by Lagrath »

Actually there is one other possibility:

the T2A wiki is right about knight-errants, but is entirely missing a level 1 tmap drop in the loot descriptions of one of the other types of ophidians. If this is true, then it could be possible that twice a level 1 dropped when a lower-mob body was stacked on top of where the knight died in a big pile and I didn't see the gold amount because of shift-control dragging.

So I guess could someone in the know also say if lesser ophidians ever drop maps?

Markos

Post by Markos »

It's really no problem at all, you seemed like a honest guy and I figured it was an honest mistake. I just wanted to make sure you knew that they turned out to be level 1 maps. No worries bro.

Lagrath

Post by Lagrath »

Well now I am upset because I'm no longer going to trust any treasure maps from any drops, regardless of the mob or wiki :x

Markos- "We're sorry"

If you want we can meet up at some point and I can refund you for whatever the appropriate difference is.

Markos

Post by Markos »

Haha no need for a refund bro, and I'll never look at a bear rug the same now. See ya around.

Lagrath

Post by Lagrath »

I hope you watched the last season of South Park, otherwise that last post just comes up as really, really weird.

Return to “Other”