SCAM VENDOR

Buying/Selling Everything Else

Moderator: Trade Moderators

stormbreaker

SCAM VENDOR

Post by stormbreaker »

PATIO rightby the north of YEW BANK

Please do not go anywhere near this vendor as it is scam,

I brought 2 Runebook at 4k each for dungoen and town and was blank on both.

If you are the person that runs this vendor and i a genuine mistake ill either take 2 FULL runebooks or my 8K back if you dont not want to scare your rep.
Attachments
Lelantos_7-3_21.53-1.jpg
Lelantos_7-3_21.53-1.jpg (132.08 KiB) Viewed 847 times
Lelantos_7-3_21.542.jpg
Lelantos_7-3_21.542.jpg (35.95 KiB) Viewed 847 times

Ender

Re: SCAM VENDOR

Post by Ender »

These fellas have been scamming for a while now, sorry to hear you got hit.

And they could at least put in a little more effort, "doungens"? Really? That alone would keep me from buying it, heh.

Their first gig was selling "blessed" items. Best to just stay away from the whole house.

time2a

Post by time2a »

yah if u put forth some mroe effort on research u would know not to purchase from them, sorry

caphead

Post by caphead »

this just happened to me @ sexy smithys second chance vendor by brit gate... it said full city rune book for 5k but i got a blank 10 charge.. kinda sucks, I am new to the shard and this was my first buy from a vendor, leaves a bad taste in my mouth

WiseOne

Post by WiseOne »

caphead wrote:this just happened to me @ sexy smithys second chance vendor by brit gate... it said full city rune book for 5k but i got a blank 10 charge.. kinda sucks, I am new to the shard and this was my first buy from a vendor, leaves a bad taste in my mouth
Don't let it bring you down, lots of bad people out there just like the real world. Be glad you only lost 5k and learn your lesson. Most of the people here (at least the ones I have dealt with) are polite, friendly and genuinely interested in enjoying their game-play and also in helping others do the same. PM me when you are available in game I will meet you at your choice of a location and give you a free runebook with all the bank locations :)
♥ Baaaaaaaaaaam ♠

caphead

Post by caphead »

WiseOne , I PM'd you but not looking for a free anything, I appreciate the offer but you should not have to make good for someone else's bad business. I just wanted to let people know.
It is only 5k like you said, not a big deal, just enough to make you pissed for a little bit. Maybe it was a honest mistake, who knows..

Omnicron

Post by Omnicron »

I find it funny that no one has tried to buy one of my spellbooks.

scourgez

Post by scourgez »

wish I would have seen this thread sooner. spent 1k on one of those. live and learn i guess :P

Return to “Other”