Grandfathered Verification Services

Buying/Selling Everything Else

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Misti Autumns

Re: Grandfathered Verification Services

Post by Misti Autumns »

Chaos wrote:If its 480k though I'm sure others would do it cheaper .. for a trusted person I'd be ok with a set rate of half a mill to do this service .. And I'd re do the name or maybe thread itself with more info about what is required to be tested and vouched for ..

You would pay half a mil to verify that an item worth half a mil is real?

Chaos
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Chaos »

Honestly its is a service .. could be cheaper black sandals or pre patch or dyed hued mask .. service is the same .. not saying I myself would do it for blacks .. but hey if you want to make SURE its pre patch ... then hey pay a trusted player to test ... BTW I myself will never offer this service do to possiable problems.

[21:27] <@Derrick> UOSA is a tribute to the feasibility of anarchy

Omnicron

Post by Omnicron »

Chaos wrote:Honestly its is a service .. could be cheaper black sandals or pre patch or dyed hued mask .. service is the same .. not saying I myself would do it for blacks .. but hey if you want to make SURE its pre patch ... then hey pay a trusted player to test ... BTW I myself will never offer this service do to possiable problems.
Ill do a deal where ill beat on them for a solid day for 275k.

what problems are you talking about?

Chaos
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Chaos »

problems being haters and name scammers .. 275k for you service for a day sounds like and awsome deal.

[21:27] <@Derrick> UOSA is a tribute to the feasibility of anarchy

Omnicron

Post by Omnicron »

Chaos wrote:problems being haters and name scammers .. 275k for you service for a day sounds like and awsome deal.

Well in the interest of the buyer I suggest making the seller pay for the verification and either being reimbursed by the buyer or splitting the cost after the item is tested.

3 lines of defense. my snooper and healer will have nothing the macer will only have a war axe. bandages are out of reach and locked down until seller is friend ed and secure behind tables. I realize people could EQ but its not like everyone is jumping to have me test this stuff. I also will not be afk for more than 10 min
Attachments
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg (104.41 KiB) Viewed 344 times