Health Bars stick when "off-screening"

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
RoadKill
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Health Bars stick when "off-screening"

Post by RoadKill »

I do believe things were a bit harder back in T2A days. When you pull someone's life bar up, if they run a certain distance away, their bar is suppose to drop/close (similar to how their paperdoll closes when they are a certain range away), rather then turning blackish gray.

I'm not sure when OSI introduced sticky bars, I think it was in the UO:R era. I was going to try and find some info on it with the archive, but I'm not sure how to search, as I doubt they called them 'stick bars' :D
Lake Superior 1997-2002, UOSA 2008-Present
I no longer use this account, if you need to reach me, message my new account, Boomland Jenkins

Faust

Re: Health Bars stick when "off-screening"

Post by Faust »

This would be a client side feature. I'm using a semi older client that doesn't have it.

RoadKill
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by RoadKill »

Faust wrote:This would be a client side feature. I'm using a semi older client that doesn't have it.
Ah, this is true. I'm using the one Derrick provided and it's still functioning. Would be nice if it could be disabled
Lake Superior 1997-2002, UOSA 2008-Present
I no longer use this account, if you need to reach me, message my new account, Boomland Jenkins

Hemperor
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Hemperor »

This used to happen to me all the time, slightly annoying, now that I have ML installed the bars will stay as long as you dont close them

[22:26] <ian> why am i making 3750 empty kegs
[22:27] <ian> 1125000 for 3750 empty kegs
----------------------------------------
[10:44] <ian> a good cat is a dead cat