Iron Ingot Price.

Not sure what a certain item is worth? Post a price check here!

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Alex_Strider

Iron Ingot Price.

Post by Alex_Strider »

Hey Sup all. New to UO Second Age... (as in this server) Caz I started (Origin) Just before The first release of the second age. Long Story Short I have searched the forums for the Iron Ingot price and it seems to be 7k for a stack of 1k ingots. :shock: So I am going to Ruin a few peeps free ride.

( How to make 8.5 gp Per Ingot W.O player Interaction! )
Mine Iron Ore! Make Tear Kite Shield *8 ingots per shield* Sell for 66gp ((if exceptional)), easy if u start w. 50 mining / smithing )

Seth001
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Iron Ingot Price.

Post by Seth001 »

Alex_Strider wrote:Hey Sup all. New to UO Second Age... (as in this server) Caz I started (Origin) Just before The first release of the second age. Long Story Short I have searched the forums for the Iron Ingot price and it seems to be 7k for a stack of 1k ingots. :shock: So I am going to Ruin a few peeps free ride.

( How to make 8.5 gp Per Ingot W.O player Interaction! )
Mine Iron Ore! Make Tear Kite Shield *8 ingots per shield* Sell for 66gp ((if exceptional)), easy if u start w. 50 mining / smithing )
Just remember the vendor will get sick of your shields as demand goes down price will follow.

SirEricKain
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by SirEricKain »

Aye, by the time you smith 3k worth of shields and sell them to every smith shop in sosaria, you could have mine'd another 5k ingots.
Sir Eric Kain,
King of Shadowmire

SteelReserve

Post by SteelReserve »

This worked for me, just mined all the ore i could near brit. left me with about 6-700 ingots, smithed up tears, sold at the 3 vendors in brit that would buy, went and mined some more by the time i made the next batch price was back up to 66per. however it was slow one day because someone else must have read this and was doing it. So I guess its a good way to make gold as long as its only you doing it.

Return to “Price Check”