Server is acting Funky!

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
niqeo

Server is acting Funky!

Post by niqeo »

First, the server freezes, other 5 people in vent had the same issue at the same time. 3 of us logged on dead when it finaly let us log on an hour later. Who cares, petty shit..only lost some regs and some gear, Only 1 vanq. The thing that I did notice though, is now A LOT of my macros are not working. F3 and F4 for example... i think the client is having trouble processing razor or something. I spoke with many other players and they are having the same problem. Razor is not working correctly now.
Mr.Brown wrote:peace out bro hopefully you can play again..you taught me t2a pvp!
Nevermore wrote:Besides just by playing the shard, vets will have plenty of things that most people who haven't been around as long don't.

Derrick

Re: Server is acting Funky!

Post by Derrick »

It looks like the time change wasn't very agreeable to the shard last night. I'm hoping that someone can tell me everything is fine now.

Sorry about the trouble

niqeo

Re: Server is acting Funky!

Post by niqeo »

Ahh, I was wondering wy my microwave didnt match my computer time HAHAHAH that explains what happened...Thank for fixing it. Its working great now
Mr.Brown wrote:peace out bro hopefully you can play again..you taught me t2a pvp!
Nevermore wrote:Besides just by playing the shard, vets will have plenty of things that most people who haven't been around as long don't.