Newbie tamer needs your help!

Moderator: Support Moderators

uofuntime

Re: Newbie tamer needs your help!

Post by uofuntime »

TheEttinKing wrote: No tamer at one spawn waiting on his mob to respawn after he kills it can beat me while i hold the keys to 4 different spawns, even thou that 1 mob drops around 800 gold almost most the mobs im killing hold 600 or so also and i never have to wait for the respawn.
haha i'll loot your fresh kills while you're out there tending another! =) super fun.

xoxoxoxo

and yup not having "all kill" is not much of a detriment. Very early on I learned to make "a kill", "b kill", "c kill", "d kill" macros. It is super fun.

TheEttinKing

Post by TheEttinKing »

i have never lost loot to another person looting while im gone at another spawn but im sure it will happen eventually.

Jed Clampett on drugs story By the EttinKing.

Let me tell ya story bout a man named Jed poor man barley kept his family feed then one day he was smoking on a joint and zedd hit him with his truck...Twice.

Arkosh Kovasz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Arkosh Kovasz »

TheEttinKing wrote:Dear Downs,

I hear you think a tamer can make more gold the a bard,it is with great pleasure that i tell you that you have been seriously miss informed a bard with the right template and the right equipment can out farm any tamer on this shard.

What your thinking right now after reading that first tidbit there is bullshit but if you wish to be enlightened to my awesome powers all you have to do is in the next reply you make on this thread say master Zedd enlighten me and i will.

P.S. i pwn tamers
This peaked my interest. So....

MASTER ZEDD! ENLIGHTEN ME!