Britt mage north

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
Ressurection

Britt mage north

Post by Ressurection »

80% of the time I leave Brittan Mage Shop North after buying regs I get a fatal error while crossing the bridge out of the shop. Getting booted most of the time I leave that place is getting annoying. Anyone know if this is a known bug?

lownslowneon

Re: Britt mage north

Post by lownslowneon »

I remember it doing this to me even way back in the day....

BlackFoot
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BlackFoot »

client version?
<IronfistMax> tell me where you are in game, and ill come thank you personally
Mad_Max: blackfoot you sent everyone to a slaughter
<Derrick> We will not negotiate with terrorists.
UOSA Society of Adventure and History [UoH]

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

There seems to be some issues with the post 6.x client and container contents, which may be related to this crash.

While we try to support 6.x and 7.x clients, our preferred client is 5.0.8.3, and available as a 300MB download on out main website.

Please let me know if this isn't applicable.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

Ressurection

Post by Ressurection »

I am very sorry for the slow response, I haven't been able to get on as much as I would like lately.

My Razor client version is 1.0.12. Is that the client you are talking about? I am fairly certain that I Dled everything from this site.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Ressurection wrote:I am very sorry for the slow response, I haven't been able to get on as much as I would like lately.

My Razor client version is 1.0.12. Is that the client you are talking about? I am fairly certain that I Dled everything from this site.
That's ok, I'm not all that fast lately either.

I meant your UO client. The version is displayed on the login screen.

The recommended client version is 5.0.8.3, which is the one on our site. I'll see if i can get my client to crash in this area.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

Ressurection

Post by Ressurection »

5.0.8.3 is the version displayed in the log in screen. Hopefully we can figure this out. It is very annoying.