Price check on ALL GM Smithy Exceptional Gear

Not sure what a certain item is worth? Post a price check here!

Moderator: Trade Moderators

abtabdn

Price check on ALL GM Smithy Exceptional Gear

Post by abtabdn »

Hi there. New to the server. Tried researching the answer on the forums, it does not exist. So I present the question to you experienced blacksmithys:

What is the price for ALL suits of GM Smithy made armor? Do people buy full plate, or just chain mixed with plate? What sets sell the best? Interested in iron sets prices and all the other colors of the ingot rainbow. Thank you kindly!

Golds

Re: Price check on ALL GM Smithy Exceptional Gear

Post by Golds »

I too am curious of this pricing.

emac
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Price check on ALL GM Smithy Exceptional Gear

Post by emac »

i sell iron dex suits (close helm, plate gorget, chain tunic/leggins, ringmail sleevs/gloves) for 999gp and shadow dex suits for 1500gp and they both sell pretty good and will be your top sellers
i'll also sell full iron plate sets for 1800 when i make them and they get bought within a couple days. i really haven't seen anyone else with full plate suits so you might be able to get more out of them. i haven't really tried selling any other color of plate suits yet

bronze dex suits i sold at 1700 recently and gold you can get around 2k or more for them.

as for high end dex suits, i've sold verite at 4k and valorite at 5k. but those usually sit for a while before they're sold.

Return to “Price Check”