Murder Counts and Bounty Boards

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Murder Counts and Bounty Boards

Post by chumbucket »

I currently have 59 murder counts, but only 54 are listed on the bounty board. Is this a bug? Or what?

Derrick

Re: Murder Counts and Bounty Boards

Post by Derrick »

chumbucket wrote:I currently have 59 murder counts, but only 54 are listed on the bounty board. Is this a bug? Or what?
Likely. Looking into it.

Your counts will always be right on the boards after shard restart, none will ever get lost. This is likely just a matter of a lazy messenger. These guys that update the bounty boards tend to be shady folk, likely he's stopped by a pub somewhere.

Ronk
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ronk »

Im angry! I killed, or so I thought, a red in the fort event yesterday and grabbed his head. Turns out someone else got the kill. Grrrr. Now I have to track down every orc archer and mage and see which one got the killing blow.

On that note...should bounties only be collected by the killing blow or should they be collectible by the attack initiator and/or people who dealt damage?
------------------
The Bloodrock Orcs - http://www.bloodrock.org
Historic Bloodrock

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Ronk wrote:Im angry! I killed, or so I thought, a red in the fort event yesterday and grabbed his head. Turns out someone else got the kill. Grrrr. Now I have to track down every orc archer and mage and see which one got the killing blow.

On that note...should bounties only be collected by the killing blow or should they be collectible by the attack initiator and/or people who dealt damage?
Thats an interesting point. I'll see what I can do. I can also make the forensic eval skill tell you the name of the killer.

brandonsantacruz

Post by brandonsantacruz »

I thought that anyone who turned in the head could receive a reward...

Ronk
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ronk »

brandonsantacruz wrote:I thought that anyone who turned in the head could receive a reward...
Nope :-(

And I am glad I didn't spend the time to rank of Forensic because I figured it already would ^_^
------------------
The Bloodrock Orcs - http://www.bloodrock.org
Historic Bloodrock

alatar

Post by alatar »

Ronk wrote:
brandonsantacruz wrote:I thought that anyone who turned in the head could receive a reward...
Nope :-(
nice
#1 PK Guild on T2A
ironfistmax wrote:Alatar is one of the best PvPers I have known. I have played UO since 1998 and every free shard known to man. It's not questionable whether he is good or not.
Hemperor wrote:Alatar is a douche bag but at least he and cr3w would fight everyone.