Tournament "Book" Rankings

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
Sandro

Tournament "Book" Rankings

Post by Sandro »

The Tournament Rankings "Book" at Brit Bank does not match the information in the My UOSA website. It also does not match the information in the books at the tournament arena.

The Books at the Arena seem to be the most updated, but My UOSA seems to either take a -very- long time to update, or perhaps only certain tournaments yield rank?

Do magical, free-use, & non-free use all yield ranking?

Edit for clarity: >>

The books at the Arena are updated instantly. Those statistics are the most recent, I am asking why the other 2 sources are not identical to it.
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

Derrick

Re: Tournament "Book" Rankings

Post by Derrick »

There's a known issue with the my.UOSA updating, and there is currently a lot of stale data in there. I'm not sure why the books are different yet, but thanks for bringing this to my attention; I was unable to find any two books containing identical data.
Sandro wrote:The Tournament Rankings "Book" at Brit Bank does not match the information in the My UOSA website. It also does not match the information in the books at the tournament arena.

The Books at the Arena seem to be the most updated, but My UOSA seems to either take a -very- long time to update, or perhaps only certain tournaments yield rank?

Do magical, free-use, & non-free use all yield ranking?

Edit for clarity: >>

The books at the Arena are updated instantly. Those statistics are the most recent, I am asking why the other 2 sources are not identical to it.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."