30 single daemons blood put in a chest turned to "blood vial

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

30 single daemons blood put in a chest turned to "blood vial

Post by GuardianKnight »

I had 30 daemon blood, which i believe is a necro reg or something of the sort and i went to clean out my roof and put it in a chest 1 at a time and went to look at them and they all turned to a blood vial. I am guessing because they share the same art they became a different item when stacked.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: 30 single daemons blood put in a chest turned to "blood vial

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

Good to know.... 8)
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

It looks to me like this is an artifact bug of old vials, that should not happen with new-found ones. I was unable to replicate this bug with newly crated items.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

aww so I cant load up on blood vials with an empty jar or something in a crate and smash it into an artifact or something...like a jar of blood

It's the thought that counts Guardian, saves me alot of experimenting though :lol:

I got excited when I heard something got turned into something else.
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

any way to fix the ones totally screwed up or should i just throw this crap away?
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

I looked at the items in question and they are vials of blood, not daemons blood. Bugs give rares sometimes, and while this is the first bug I've ever seen to take them away, it's not something we can take action on, as far as replacing items anyway.

However, there may very well still be some method of producing these items that I'm unaware of.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."